ADVERTISEMENT

Taking solace in the misery of others ...

BoroKnight

All American
Mar 13, 2010
In these trying times, the only positives in the college football world are enjoying the horrors other fan bases are facing.

Middle Tennessee 30 Syracuse 23 (at Syracuse)
Wake Forest 34, Boston College 10 (at BC)

Thin gruel on a day like today, to be sure, but if you read about those games just before going to bed tonight it might help.

In these trying times, the only positives in the college football world are enjoying the horrors other fan bases are facing.

Middle Tennessee 30 Syracuse 23 (at Syracuse)
Wake Forest 34, Boston College 10 (at BC)

Thin gruel on a day like today, to be sure, but if you read about those games just before going to bed tonight it might help.
Those scores are a indication of the mediocrity of college football in the northeast except for Penn State.

There's no joy in the land of corn either, UO 42, NU 35. But tomorrows a new day(that's what they tell me anyway).

Seeing the dump in South Bend half read, then ND losing late, Syracuse losing, MPC losing all help, who knows maybe even recruiting wise with the latter two, but this is the one I just can't keep laughing about (I posted in another thread but thought this might be more relevant ha ha Ha)

I bet Mr. Hand and Lyle Lovett didn't think they'd lose to Liberty and UTSA, weeks 1 and 2, when they left South Jersey for Waco...WACO...Texas. I just wish that they both sat out the first two games and could transfer home next week. Baylor is going down the toilet, quickly, all of their sports. Just watch. The incessant wrongdoings within the athletic department, and among their athletes, is slowly coming back to haunt them.

Only if USF could've annihilated The Fighting Cosby's today, however,and fortunately, that game had to be postponed.

Seeing the dump in South Bend half read, then ND losing late, Syracuse losing, MPC losing all help, who knows maybe even recruiting wise with the latter two, but this is the one I just can't keep laughing about (I posted in another thread but thought this might be more relevant ha ha Ha)

I bet Mr. Hand and Lyle Lovett didn't think they'd lose to Liberty and UTSA, weeks 1 and 2, when they left South Jersey for Waco...WACO...Texas. I just wish that they both sat out the first two games and could transfer home next week. Baylor is going down the toilet, quickly, all of their sports. Just watch. The incessant wrongdoings within the athletic department, and among their athletes, is slowly coming back to haunt them.
I have been boycotting college football since early evening, so I missed it. UTSA scored a win over Baylor? Almost makes me wish I didn't hate college football right now.

Well, after 55 years of being an RU football fan, (since I was born in New Brunswick and have followed the Knights since I was 4 years old), I'll take anything at this point to ease the pain. o_O -And interestingly, since there are a few teams in that group I'm glad posted an "L" today, it does help a little...(well, kinda).

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT