ADVERTISEMENT

TE Chris Clark transfer

Wutevs.

If I could pick any position in which to acquire a 5* player, it wouldn't be tight end.

That article is hilarious. I don't think he knows Rutgers exists.

Then again I have no idea if Rutgers even recruited him.

He's from Ridgewood, he didn't attend Ridgewood HS.

He's a prep school kid.

He probably wears 8 Abercrombie polo shirts layered with the collars popped.

He'll fit in perfectly at UVA...

The "prep school" was the same prep school as Andre Boggs (Avon).

I'll pass on getting the old gang back together.

That article is hilarious. I don't think he knows Rutgers exists.

Then again I have no idea if Rutgers even recruited him.
Given all that's gone on in the last month, would you think any transfer, that was highly recruited, would consider Rutgers?

Yeah doesn't look like we recruited him. That's a shame because we could really use a big tight end who can block.
We had contact with him lately and decided is wasn't an ideal fit

He's from Ridgewood, he didn't attend Ridgewood HS.

He's a prep school kid.

He probably wears 8 Abercrombie polo shirts layered with the collars popped.

He'll fit in perfectly at UVA...
Do people from that high school or town go to RU?

I know guys who lived in Bergen County from BC, St. Joes and Bosco have (non athletes all) but not sure about that area.

Anybody?

Do people from that high school or town go to RU?

I know guys who lived in Bergen County from BC, St. Joes and Bosco have (non athletes all) but not sure about that area.

Anybody?

As a general rule, no...lol

They place lots of Ivy and those obnoxious prick schools like Swarthmore, Haverford, Williams, etc.

tumblr_mrshv3BAX61r1ir22o1_500.gif

Reactions: ruhudsonfan
regarding kids from his school going to Rutgers
He spent 2 years at Don Bosco not Ridgewood hs

Back then he was , in 2010, a 6-5 200 pound wide out playing behind Carroo with Gary Nova the qb
in 2011 again at Bosco he played with Carroo, Gross, and Hamilton

He like a lot of kids at Bosco, who don't make the two deep as rising juniors, transfers
not a clue why Avon Farms

Banning feels so good!

As much as I do not think Flood is the guy we need, you have no evidence about being "right all along" about the future. Schiano had some troubling years near the end (due largely, imho, to Flood's role as co-OC).. but they did happen. And we have not yet missed a bowl game this year, though it looks sketchy right now.

According to the O.C. Register, “Mora told Clark he would drive him to the airport so he could transfer to Rutgers or a junior college.”

I'm not sure how to take that: hilariously funny or horrific insult.

Oh so it's that guy. There was a thread about that Mora quote not too long ago. It's funny that he did indeed transfer after that.

My question is: Did Mora indeed drive him to the airport?

Sounds like a real brain surgeon. Likes the ACC schools and that is why he likes Maryland. I guess he didn't get the memo that they are in the BIG....

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT