ADVERTISEMENT

Temple

Lol, this site is a little glitchy today. It seems like the reply button isn’t working, causing folks to hit the button multiple times.
You didn't even have to hit the reply button twice. I posted in a couple different threads and the single button press resulted in two copies of the post so I had to go back and delete the dupes. A couple other times, it didn't post duplicates but did produce the "you have to wait N seconds before posting" message even though I had only clicked "post reply" once. It was pretty funny, actually.

Temple wins 66-64. Khalid Battle ( Syracuse transfer) scores 21. Interesting stat was only 4 players on both teams scored in the game. This is where our depth will help against Temple. Temple’s center is not a scoring threat. Had 5 points in 30+. Cliff should have a good game. Beating Temple convincingly will certainly help our ratings.

Reactions: Scangg
Cant't sleep on the December 30th game vs Coppin State either. They had every
opportunity to beat Georgetown last night before finally losing in OT. They
have some players
so what do you think about the coppin state game?😁

Lost to Wagner in OT. Their next 4 games are Villanova, Vanderbilt, Rutgers, and St. Johns. They could very well be 0-5 as they carve their Thanksgiving turkey.
OK so they beat 'Nova and gave Vandy all they could handle. Not the cupcake I was hoping for. Just like Coppin State, we can't sleep on these guys. :)
Now the uncertainty on McConnell and Mulcahy is a serious concern.

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
Temple wins 66-64. Khalid Battle ( Syracuse transfer) scores 21. Interesting stat was only 4 players on both teams scored in the game. This is where our depth will help against Temple. Temple’s center is not a scoring threat. Had 5 points in 30+. Cliff should have a good game. Beating Temple convincingly will certainly help our ratings.
Run them into the ground and attack the rim. Our size and athleticism can put players into foul trouble

OK so they beat 'Nova and gave Vandy all they could handle. Not the cupcake I was hoping for. Just like Coppin State, we can't sleep on these guys. :)
Now the uncertainty on McConnell and Mulcahy is a serious concern.
I'd really like to see Caleb back for this game. We need him to put the clamps on Dunn, who has averaged 30 ppg in the Owls' first three games.

Reactions: Scangg
I'd really like to see Caleb back for this game. We need him to put the clamps on Dunn, who has averaged 30 ppg in the Owls' first three games.
"Need" might be strong, as that suggests we would lose without that happening. "Want" is a fair statement IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT