ADVERTISEMENT

Tenn ticks me off

yesrutgers01

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2008
I'm here on business and just cant find a good pizza joint. I am hoping you guys can help me out if there is nothing else going on...

and an article came out today saying one of the decisions behind JG was good pizza....

maybe they have a Papa Johns down there

Good stuff- glad there is some humor.

I was hoping to find a little ceasars

I've been to about half of the campuses in the SEC and I just don't get the attraction with UTenn and Knoxville, It was easily one of my least favorite.

popular pizza toppings:

grits
okra
sticks of butter
deep fried salt blocks
more grits

Just like dem mak'em n' Napal.

Please don't stereotype... You will find the most beautiful women in the world here as well as the best BBQ (Pork not Possum) and you can eat some great sushi here as well. Don't be a hater cause you lost JG. Just enjoy. Best girlfriend I ever had lived in Jersey. I don't hate just appreciate!!

sushi????? omg- you have got to be kidding me

Though, I did notice you had nothing to say about the pizza

If in Nashville, go to Virago's for the best Sushi ever!! I travel a bunch and I love this place. But......you can't beat Jack's BBQ on Broadway. And I grew up here so I would know. Enjoy. BTW, I do love me some Rutgers. Glad your football program is back!!

"You will find the most beautiful women in the world here as well Best girlfriend I ever had lived in Jersey."

Had to chuckle at these two sentences.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by volsrus1:
Please don't stereotype... You will find the most beautiful women in the world here [/B]as well as the best BBQ (Pork not Possum) and you can eat some great sushi here as well. Don't be a hater cause you lost JG. Just enjoy. Best girlfriend I ever had lived in Jersey. I don't hate just appreciate!!
This is ScarletNation - we have a rule.

Pics or GTFO.

I really did Laugh out loud at work, cause we have the same rule on VQ. I will post pics when not at work, is that ok??? Don't want to get in trouble.....as for the other item, yes, have beautiful women here, but happened to meet a fine women from Chatham. Best I've ever had.....not saying the prettiest, just the best. LOL

If sure if you could tell or not but i was just joking. Trying ti lighten the mood around here.

Most sushi in the US is crap btw. Unless you been to Japan then you never had real sushi.

Krystal's

White Castles with Mustard.

Easily the NASTIEST thing I've ever eaten and I was dee-runk in Knoxville.

The women were beautiful in the bars and just as important: Gullible.

I loves me some Jarrett Guarantano!

200.gif

Originally posted by volsrus1:
I really did Laugh out loud at work, cause we have the same rule on VQ. I will post pics when not at work, is that ok??? Don't want to get in trouble.....as for the other item, yes, have beautiful women here, but happened to meet a fine women from Chatham. Best I've ever had.....not saying the prettiest, just the best. LOL
So your sis is from Chatham.

Not sure what kind of food TN is known for. Perhaps our guests from TN can elaborate. I suspect they make good b'cue down there. Pizza is certainly not something I would seek out if visiting the volunteer state.

Alamo Al posted on 4/16/2015...

FORGET THE FRIGGN PIZZA! You're in the best BBQ country. When in Rome....
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Smokie Bryan's on Inwood in Dallas is the ultimate. Some joints in KC ain't too bad either.

Originally posted by Slide_Vol:
Just ask anyone about Big Ed's Pizza, or even the Pizza Palace.
Pizza Palace is AWFUL, I mean seriously bad. Went once and would never go back, it was microwave pizza quality. Big Ed's is decent, but not worth a drive for if you don't live somewhat nearby. After living in Knoxville for a while I have to agree that the pizza is quite sub-par.
The BBQ is good, but not great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT