ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Paul

Paul was great tonight. A clutch 3-pointer from Cam Spencer ala Gio Baker was huge tonight

Having so many great guards on defense and offense - 3 in the game at the same time is daunting for most Big Teams.

I love watching this unselfish team.
Such a big win for this team, after some games that we could've/should've won. Great leadership on this team hopefully will carry us the rest of the season!

Reactions: Scangg
Paul had a great game, but will probably hear a lot of sh!t in film room with the late game Edey swat away block. That was viscous.

Paul had a great game, but will probably hear a lot of sh!t in film room with the late game Edey swat away block. That was viscous.
It looked like he was almost trying to draw a foul from Edy but instead got a fail 😂 all good though

Reactions: Good-Knight
Obviously Paul was great down the stretch but I really liked his leadership in the first half calming down the team in particular when Caleb got the T
Noticed this too. Last year he would have been the one to lose his poise. He's really stepped up

Reactions: Scangg
JHC Great game by Paul. Defense, offense, leadership the man delivered against the best

16 points 8 boards and 6 assists. made huge shots and passes down the stretch
I’ve been saying it from the beginning of the year. He needs to take over a game at times and take his shot. We saw what he could do last year when hire dominated for that 4 game period last year.

Reactions: Shell21
I don't remember many guards who can back himself into the paint and score so efficiently like Paul can. It's definitely helpful to slow the game down to get points this way.

Thank you for expressing your FAITH Paul. That's the most important thing and I am so proud of you being an example to my young boys who watched you tonight.
Are you serious lol.
I find it annoying when guys say that stuff in postgame interviews.

Reactions: RAHWAYBOB
All the people worried about Geo leaving who was going to play PG.

Paul Mulcahey is ELITE. New Jersey’s point guard. Will go down in history.

I know it’s early and he got his degree already but is it too much to ask him to come back next year and use his last year of eligibility :)

Reactions: whofrewdatmataRU13
Just looked at the play log again and from the 5:30 mark on when it was tied at 52, he scored all of our points except a FT and the game winner, where he got the assist. Clutch!
On the game thread it was exactly at that mark I posted where is Paul? He showed up big on cue.
Every time his stat line looks like last knights
Rutgers will win!

To be the primary ball handler for 37 minutes and have 0 turnovers on the road against the #1 team in the country is one of the most impressive stats I've seen in college basketball. I wish there was a way to see how many times that's ever happened.

Reactions: fatsam98
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT