ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Seniors!

jordkap

All Conference
Jul 11, 2016
I want to openly say thank you to Caleb McConnell and any other senior not coming back next year. The last 4-5 years has been some of the best (and stressed out) years in my fandom. Without Caleb, Paul, Aundre, Oskar, or anyone else potentially not coming back we don’t dance or see successful teams. With Caleb leaving, the change of the guard is coming.

Caleb is a warrior and played through a number of injuries to still be one of the best defenders we have ever seen. If this is the end of Paul’s career here, wish him well and hope he succeeds in coaching or whatever he decides to do, kid is Jersey through and through. Hope to see Caleb and Paul back with Ron, Geo, Myles, Cliff, and even JY in 10 years at a reunion in front of a top 10 squad. It’s truly cool to finally after years of nonsense, to see kids sticking around to graduate and being around the program in various ways, interacting with fans, creating basketball camps, being ambassadors.

I also appreciate that while sometimes frustrating, this board is a family (albeit a dysfunctional one at times) and while we have different backgrounds, opinions, and expectations, we love our guys and root for them.

Let’s get a great offseason from Derek and Wolf, Cliff and Cam returning, Healthy Mag, Gavin, Baye and Davis be the real deal, and get a stud from the portal. Look forward to what Pike has in store for us and think a ton of scholarships will be turning over this offseason, completely different squad next year.

Your family, your religion, Rutgers basketball!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT