ADVERTISEMENT

Thankful for pernetti, flood, Hobbs and ash!

Didn’t he share it with RU Legal Counsel / and President and was told not to fire Rice ?

Barchi denied watching the video until it became a national scandal. Legal Counsel would never have told him not to fire Rice, but rather likely advised him on whether RU would be able to fire Rice for cause.

Reactions: BlockR
Didn’t he share it with RU Legal Counsel / and President and was told not to fire Rice ?
Counsel said couldn't fire Rice for cause and would owe Rice for years left on contract
Barchi refused to look at video

Counsel said couldn't fire Rice for cause and would owe Rice for years left on contract
Barchi refused to look at video
Don't tell me you actually believe that old story. There's simply no way any competent legal counsel, having seen that video, would've said Rice couldn't be fired for cause.

Don't tell me you actually believe that old story. There's simply no way any competent legal counsel, having seen that video, would've said Rice couldn't be fired for cause.

Pernetti was a failure, mostly for hiring/keeping flood and then the rice hire . But I don’t really kill him for rice because those rice videos were par for the course in college basketball practices. Lots of schools burned all their past practice tapes after the rice scandal.

Reactions: bac2therac
Pernetti was a failure, mostly for hiring/keeping flood and then the rice hire . But I don’t really kill him for rice because those rice videos were par for the course in college basketball practices. Lots of schools burned all their past practice tapes after the rice scandal.

Funny thing is that my gut tells me that while Flood may never have ended up a good HC, if Tim had not been fired, that may have been the only negative thing to say about Flood.

Funny thing is that my gut tells me that while Flood may never have ended up a good HC, if Tim had not been fired, that may have been the only negative thing to say about Flood.

What that flood was a terrible HC and by his second season he tore down everything schiano built? Part of why we are in college football hell is squarely on flood. It may be one negative thing to say about flood, but it’s pretty damn negative . Oh yeah and he left us with sanctions and we are still paying him.

What that flood was a terrible HC and by his second season he tore down everything schiano built? Part of why we are in college football hell is squarely on flood. It may be one negative thing to say about flood, but it’s pretty damn negative . Oh yeah and he left us with sanctions and we are still paying him.
I know history but I think you missed my point...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT