ADVERTISEMENT

That win was for you CVS, and the seniors

What a great win! I love the adjustments on Pitts. She was killing us from behind the arc all first half and then the beginning of the second half. We played the '55' and grew the intensity in the 2nd half, as Minnesota surpassed their TO average of 15 and had I believe 20 TO's. Also we made them take tough shots in the 4th quarter and kept them to about 10 points.

Kudos to everyone. Everyone contributed mightily in this win. Big kudos to Arella who was unbelievable in the 2nd half. At one point she had scored 18 points and equaled what Minnesota had done up to that point in the entire 2nd half.

Great win. More importantly we clinched a double bye for the B1G tournament and probably clinched an NCAA at large bid. Way to go women!!!

What a great win! I love the adjustments on Pitts. She was killing us from behind the arc all first half and then the beginning of the second half. We played the '55' and grew the intensity in the 2nd half, as Minnesota surpassed their TO average of 15 and had I believe 20 TO's. Also we made them take tough shots in the 4th quarter and kept them to about 10 points.

Kudos to everyone. Everyone contributed mightily in this win. Big kudos to Arella who was unbelievable in the 2nd half. At one point she had scored 18 points and equaled what Minnesota had done up to that point in the entire 2nd half.

Great win. More importantly we clinched a double bye for the B1G tournament and probably clinched an NCAA at large bid. Way to go women!!!
loved seeing the consecutive shot clock violations late in game.. tough D.. worked hard for that.

The second half of the 3rd q and the whole 4th quarter was as fun RU basketball as we’ve had all year, last game was fun, the Indiana game was really fun, just a bunch of games with this press that is so fun. Trying to enjoy and cherish this season so much but I keep looking forward to the next game!!

Great, great win for the ladies!

So happy for the players, Coach Eatman, the rest of the coaching staff, the athletic department, and of course, Coach Stringer.

Hopefully they ALL sleep well tonight!!

NCAA tournament?
L O C K

3rd place B1G?
L O C K

WAY
TO
GO
!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT