ADVERTISEMENT

The 2024 BigTen football conference schedule unveiled 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲

I wonder if that Washington @ RU game is going to be our first conference game next year. Do we already have/know the dates of our OOC games?

Or before the hotels jack up their prices. Hotels around State College have their fingers on the button ready to go for this.
I booked a room in Lincoln for the Nebraska game. Nothing close to campus (Haymarket) that I wanted was available. Maybe they are holding back or already booked? I stayed in the Cornhusker Marriott in the 2000s and really liked it, but it's a farther, but doable walk to the stadium than the Haymarket hotels. Can't book any LA rooms on Marriott yet for USC..

I booked a room in Lincoln for the Nebraska game. Nothing close to campus (Haymarket) that I wanted was available. Maybe they are holding back or already booked? I stayed in the Cornhusker Marriott in the 2000s and really liked it, but it's a farther, but doable walk to the stadium than the Haymarket hotels. Can't book any LA rooms on Marriott yet for USC..
I would imagine hotels around Lincoln Nebraska hold back all of their fall weekend rooms until the schedule comes out, then release the ones on the non-football weekends for cheap.

The Haymarket is the place to be. Find the public spot where the giant TV is on the side of a building surrounded by bars and shops. Great time.

Don’t we need a third OOC game. Please not Wagner again. Have to believe most schools have already filled their schedules by now.

Just read Ritchie’s posted schedule. Apparently we open with Howard on the 31st. Question answered

Reactions: bigmatt718
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT