ADVERTISEMENT

The 3 Swedes and the Hayeks

Vretman and Jutwreten, most definitely. Who knows about the new frosh, hard to say with any freshman, but no reason to assume that he won't develop.

My impression is that Robin Jutwreten developed very nicely as a true frosh, and I expect him to be part of the DE rotation next year, maybe even someone who can provide a pass rush.

The Hayeks? - No, I think that their opportunity has already come and gone.

Reactions: zappaa and Bill 86
Vretman and Jutwreten, most definitely. Who knows about the new frosh, hard to say with any freshman, but no reason to assume that he won't develop.

My impression is that Robin Jutwreten developed very nicely as a true frosh, and I expect him to be part of the DE rotation next year, maybe even someone who can provide a pass rush.

I don't really understand why we didn't use Hunter Hayek much as a slot guy last year. Eddie Lewis showed absolutely nothing. At least Hunter could catch the ball.

I don't really understand why we didn't use Hunter Hayek much as a slot guy last year. Eddie Lewis showed absolutely nothing. At least Hunter could catch the ball.
Unless it was a punt.

Three Swedes and the Hayeks

From your title of this thread I thought I had their album: Norwegian Would.

MO

It been a while since we had a good Swedish group. Maybe since these folks?

ABBA-990x743.jpg

Hunter Hayek could at least catch the ball,but then again nobody on staff could figure that out. Rather play fast guys who cant catch a beach ball.

Reactions: cicero grimes
Hunter Hayek could at least catch the ball,but then again nobody on staff could figure that out. Rather play fast guys who cant catch a beach ball.
To be fair, beach balls are quite hard to catch. Especially when thrown hard. I get your point though

I don't really think Lewis is even faster than Hayek though.

I don't really think Lewis is even faster than Hayek though.

Lewis has great agility and average speed. Hunter has average agility and great speed. You need agility to get separation. Eddie can do that better right now.

Lewis has great agility and average speed. Hunter has average agility and great speed. You need agility to get separation. Eddie can do that better right now.
I didn't see any separation from him this year. He also seemed to have hands of stone. I looked up his post grad year and he had over 1,000 yards. Where the hell was that this year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT