ADVERTISEMENT

VT Spring game on ACC Network now

RU#1fan

Hall of Famer
Mar 7, 2003
VT returns the most production of any FBS team in the country.
The QB Drones looks real good.

You do know that Masters is on and a bunch of baseball games? Right?

VT returns the most production of any FBS team in the country.
The QB Drones looks real good.
Watching the Ohio State Spring game rewatch on BTN. There ain't no way Rutgers is going to lose to them this year. Multiple near picks and a pick in this game by the QBs.

😵‍💫 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫🤦‍♀️😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

You do know this is a football board, right?
And I'm sure know some of us actually prefer football to golf and baseball, right?

Especially when we're playing that team this year, and that could be a massive swing game that helps determine our season, right?
So you like watching practice over an actual sporting event? You learned nothing yesterday about that team on how well they will play against Rutgers. Stop your nonsense.

Watching the Ohio State Spring game rewatch on BTN. There ain't no way Rutgers is going to lose to them this year. Multiple near picks and a pick in this game by the QBs.

You do know that we don't play OSU this season (and no PSU or Mich either).

Reactions: shields and Jimpeg
So you like watching practice over an actual sporting event? You learned nothing yesterday about that team on how well they will play against Rutgers. Stop your nonsense.
No, I prefer watching games
UNC had a practice

VT had a game
With live tackling
And keeping score

As did OSU
Penn State
Purdue
UF

It was a glorious day for those of us who like football
Love football
Crave football

I prefer football over golf
And baseball
And, while I know this may come as a big surprise...even cycling

You do know that we don't play OSU this season (and no PSU or Mich either).
You did see this below my post?

And whose to say we won't see Ohio State in a playoff game? Amirite @rutgersal ?????

68f8dc63-f3b2-4f3d-a3ab-82fd14824ada_text.gif

UNC had a practice

VT had a game
With live tackling
And keeping score

As did OSU
Penn State
Purdue
UF

Love football
Crave football

And baseball
I would watch the UFL, Arena football or 7 on 7 flag game at a local park than sitting at home watching The Masters or any golf. It might be a cool sport to partake in but watching on TV? Nah I'm good. Think I have a backyard shed to organize.

I would watch the UFL, Arena football or 7 on 7 flag game at a local park than sitting at home watching The Masters or any golf. It might be a cool sport to partake in but watching on TV? Nah I'm good. Think I have a backyard shed
I agree.

To me it’s super boring, although admittedly, it seems that the masters and Augusta looks like heaven.

Then Again, a nice spring football tailgate when we haven’t seen the boys play for nearly 4 months on a crisp, sunny day is also a glorious thing

Can never get enough of CFB especially when it involves an opponent who will be our strongest challenge during the early phase of our season. They are significantly improved since we played them early last season { returning more starters than anyone in CFB). If our Offense has taken the next step this will be a real good game.

Can never get enough of CFB especially when it involves an opponent who will be our strongest challenge during the early phase of our season. They are significantly improved since we played them early last season { returning more starters than anyone in CFB). If our Offense has taken the next step this will be a real good game.
Wait a minute, you’re telling me you don’t prefer April baseball, typically played in subpar conditions, which after this month there will be 140 more games to watch, specifically in the summer when baseball reaches its peak, over football??

Perish the thought !!

UNC had a practice

VT had a game
With live tackling
And keeping score

As did OSU
Penn State
Purdue
UF

Love football
Crave football

And baseball
VT had a simulated game against themselves which is simply a different variation of practice and probably used 80% of the heathy roster. It was not a game.

VT had a simulated game against themselves which is simply a different variation of practice and probably used 80% of the heathy roster. It was not a game.
Which, last time I checked, is the textbook definition of a spring game

And which, if you were truly a football fan, you would tend to enjoy a tad more than April baseball

Are you going to the game? We are in early planning stages. May head down and stay in the mountains for a few days before heading to the game.

Which, last time I checked, is the textbook definition of a spring game

And which, if you were truly a football fan, you would tend to enjoy a tad more than April baseball
I like many sports. But I don't need to see practice. I loved practice of football and golf when I was playing those sports. No joy watching guys just running plays that mean nothing. You watching practice doesn't make you a better fan.

I like many sports. But I don't need to see practice. I loved practice of football and golf when I was playing those sports. No joy watching guys just running plays that mean nothing. You watching practice doesn't make you a better fan.
Nor does you continually criticizing anyone that has a different viewpoint then you do

Which, in case you haven’t figured it out yet, is why I actually took the time to comment on your initial, baseless post

Reactions: RUforJERSEY
FWIW the Masters coverage sucks as usual. Augusta does not allow coverage of the earlier players teeing off. The Golf Channel is forced to show 2 hours of interviews and players hitting on the Driving Range. BS. Totally different with the Open.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Nor does you continually criticizing anyone that has a different viewpoint then you do

Which, in case you haven’t figured it out yet, is why I actually took the time to comment on your initial, baseless post
You are the person with that problem and you proved it again with your first reply. I didn't seek you out it was the other way around.

FWIW the Masters coverage sucks as usual. Augusta does not allow coverage of the earlier players teeing off. The Golf Channel is forced to show 2 hours of interviews and players hitting on the Driving Range. BS. Totally different with the Open.
The early round has been streaming for a few hours now just like everyday. What the heck are you talking about? The Golf Channel doesn't own the rights. CBS does!

You are the person with that problem and you proved it again with your first reply. I didn't seek you out it was the other way around.
You don’t have to seek me out

As usual, you’re shitting on people bc they think different than you

that’s high school shit
Yet you continually do it

Leave the football talk to the football guys

It’s amazing how people will attack each other over nothing here.
Bus has a habit of doing this
Hijacks threads to push his own narrative

This is a football board, where amongst other things, we talk about football

If he’d like to start a golf or Baseball thread, thread all the power to him

But for those of us who choose to discuss football, it’s in his best interest, and that of that board, that if he doesn’t have anything productive to say, to stay the hell out of it

Reactions: Eagleton96

I agree and we are so talented, we won't lose to Penn State and Michigan too. It will be the first time since joining the B1G, we'll go undefeated against the big 3. 🤣

Bus has a habit of doing this
Hijacks threads to push his own narrative

This is a football board, where amongst other things, we talk about football

If he’d like to start a golf or Baseball thread, thread all the power to him

But for those of us who choose to discuss football, it’s in his best interest, and that of that board, that if he doesn’t have anything productive to say, to stay the hell out of it
Pretty sure you hijacked the thread.My first and only post had nothing to do with you!

Pretty sure you hijacked the thread.My first and only post had nothing to do with you!
As usual, you interjected your negative drivel in a prefectly good thread for no reason

This is a football centric thread
Not golf
Not baseball

Pretty easy concept

As usual, you interjected your negative drivel in a prefectly good thread for no reason

This is a football centric thread
Not golf
Not baseball

Pretty easy concept
But it was you that hijacked the thread and you even admitted you were just being a dick when you responded to my first and only post! Talk about being delusional!

But it was you that hijacked the thread and you even admitted you were just being a dick when you responded to my first and only post! Talk about being delusional!
Let me make it clear

If we’re talking about football, and it’s not as interesting to you as other sports, keep that to yourself

Capeche?

Let me make it clear

If we’re talking about football, and it’s not as interesting to you as other sports, keep that to yourself

Capeche?
I was talking about football. Just said there was actually real sporting competition on TV besides football practice. And you were offended by my post? Dear god what F-ing cry baby!

I was talking about football. Just said there was actually real sporting competition on TV besides football practice. And you were offended by my post? Dear god what F-ing cry baby!
Not quite Bus
As usual, you were being a dick

If I am your age and that miserable and always criticizing others and injecting my opinion when it’s not wanted and more importantly, just being a ****ing negative asshole, I would literally blow my brains out

For the ninth time, stay the **** out of football threads if you don’t have anything positive to contribute

VT and Drones continued to improve as the season wore on. It was good that we played them early. This will be a tough game at their place and could be one of those season harbinger games.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT