ADVERTISEMENT

The assistant position

I wouldn’t normally write this, but honestly, Randy Foye can **** his nova self and ask them for an assistant role with training wheels.

This isn’t the same RU dipshit.
I agree. Mostly bc he dunked on me, multiple times… alley oops, in high school.

• Haha
Reactions: Scangg
Used to play pickup ball with Alvis Rodgers.
Hah! I was like a gnat on defense on a good day.
Two quick stories…

I was a pretty good athlete in high school but a lousy basketball player. I used to play some pickup in a park in my hometown just because my friends liked to play. Anyways, we’re playing one day and JR Smith shows up to play. He was obviously light years better than any of us, but there was a play where I somehow ended up being the only guy back on a fast break by JR. Somehow I ended up rejecting him. Don’t know how, but that was my highest achievement as a basketball player.

Second story. While at Rutgers I played on an intramural basketball team made up of my housemates and friends. We were average in the grand scheme of things, but there was one team in the league called Werblin All Stars (I think). Anyways, two of our teammates showed up to the game on ecstasy without telling us. We didn’t realize until 3 consecutive passes went through their hands and straight into their faces. The Werblin All Stars proceeded to not only put on a full court press, but ran play after play of alley oops. We seldom got the ball past mid court and lost by like 50 something points.

I wouldn’t normally write this, but honestly, Randy Foye can **** his nova self and ask them for an assistant role with training wheels.

Kinda like jay williams applying for the HC coach when it went to Pike. I guess it wasn’t quite as obvious then but give me a break.

Foye would have been at RU if FHJ got the job that went to Gary Waters. So many of the stud Villanova players FHJ recruited to 'Nova would have went to RU.

Of course, FHJ would have been fired for his terrible head coaching ability even with that talent. Great assistant, terrible head coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT