ADVERTISEMENT

The Guy Who Stole Korsak's Ray Guy Award Facing Heat

If true I hope he gets a job soon. Crazy
Her own friends testified she had sex with two different guys and was happy about it. Araiza had left the party when the alleged forced sex occurred.

Her attorney offers a different view:

This. Evidence and due process first, then punishment if warranted. Could it have happened? Sure. But I don't just take anyone's word for anything anymore.
Called it. She wrecked this guy's career over a bullshit allegation. I hope the Jets sign him so he can stick it up Buffalo's ass.

Last edited:
Perhaps most notably, the district attorney’s office concluded Araiza couldn’t have led the girl into the alleged gang rape because he had “left” the home at about 12:30 a.m., an hour prior to when evidence suggested the alleged gang rape would have occurred.

“He wasn’t even at the party anymore,” deputy district attorney Trisha Amador explained to the girl. Later Amador stated of the timeline of events, “All I know is that at that point, suspect Araiza is gone from the party.”

Wow. And because this was made public, not only was Araiza's career ruined, he was pretty much made a pariah in the public opinion.

Reactions: RUtix4me
Guilty until proven innocent. If he had done what he was accused of he belonged behind bars. But people were calling for the castration of Reade Seligmann from Duke lacrosse until a bank ATM showed him making a withdrawal at the time of the alleged incident. The media is more interested in eyeballs and clicks than a complete picture of what occurred.

Her own friends testified she had sex with two different guys and was happy about it. Araiza had left the party when the alleged forced sex occurred.

Her attorney offers a different view:

Man, I have to say where the f are this girl’s parents? As per the article, she’s 17 years old and going to college parties night after night and going up to guys and demanding they F her. What trash.

Hopefully the Bills resign this kid or some team brings him in to camp.

Unfortunately for every 10 Deshawn Watsons (a huge POS who’s been reinstated to play) there is one of these kids who gets his life destroyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: batts
If true I hope he gets a job soon. Crazy
The stuff that her friends said is compelling.. the stuff that others said.. not as much.. that stuff reads like purposeful character assassination while the stuff her own friends say.. coupled with how prosecutors viewed the sex tape.. says Azaria is not a monster... but both he and the "victim" made some poor choices that night.

A stranger grabbed her by the hair after she stripped and began fellating him.
It was stupid to assume such a behavior would not carry risks
This sort of naivete gets a lot of girls in trouble and Paglia is one of the feminists who tries to inject reality

"College men are at their hormonal peak. They have just left their mothers and are questing for their male identity. In groups, they are dangerous. A woman going to a fraternity party is walking into Testosterone Flats, full of prickly cacti and blazing guns. If she goes, she should be armed with resolute alertness. She should arrive with girlfriends and leave with them. A girl who lets herself get dead drunk at a fraternity party is a fool. A girl who goes upstairs alone with a brother at a fraternity party is an idiot. Feminists call this ``blaming the victim.'' I call it common sense.

FOR a decade, feminists have drilled their disciples to say, ``Rape is a crime of violence but not of sex.'' This sugar-coated Shirley Temple nonsense has exposed young women to disaster. Misled by feminism, they do not expect rape from the nice boys from good homes who sit next to them in class.

Aggression and eroticism, in fact, are deeply intertwined. Hunt, pursuit and capture are biologically programmed into male sexuality. Every generation, men must be educated, refined and ethically persuaded away from their tendency toward anarchy and brutishness."

Let me try something here… yes you are correct, a girl should not get loaded beyond control or use drugs as that puts her in a dangerous situation…I think we can all agree that’s dangerous….having said that, if a girl was hammered and in danger I would personally make sure she gets back with her girlfriends or home/ back to the dorm OK…. The guy in London should have taken the BJ and left. Anyone like him for instance instance if they take advantage of said drunk girl is a total scumbag that deserves to be raped in jail by bubba. Or beaten by her Dad may even be better. Actually both, do some time, become someone’s bitch and then the Dad gets some time with the scumbag.

There is a line u can’t cross no matter what.

Let me try something here… yes you are correct, a girl should not get loaded beyond control or use drugs as that puts her in a dangerous situation…I think we can all agree that’s dangerous….having said that, if a girl was hammered and in danger I would personally make sure she gets back with her girlfriends or home/ back to the dorm OK…. The guy in London should have taken the BJ and left. Anyone like him for instance instance if they take advantage of said drunk girl is a total scumbag that deserves to be raped in jail by bubba. Or beaten by her Dad may even be better. Actually both, do some time, become someone’s bitch and then the Dad gets some time with the scumbag.

There is a line u can’t cross no matter what.
No one cares what you would do, and there isn't isn't a single person here that would dispute your post. But your white knight charade on message boards isn't reflective of the d-bags that exist in the real world and doesn't add anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT