ADVERTISEMENT

The Guy Who Stole Korsak's Ray Guy Award Facing Heat

Reads like it was pretty brutal and she allegedly reported it to the police the next day. If the accusations match what she reported then, and what was observed then by police.. if there was any kind of even cursory investigation.. then I'd believe something indeed happened to her. The civil suit mentions ripped-out piercings and blood.. if the cops saw any of that, you'd think they would have investigated and maybe made arrests that day.

As for the statuary rape angle.. maybe Azaria self-identified as a minor at the time and she as an adult .. I can make a sarcastic remark and still recognize the serious nature of the alleged act.. right?

Last edited:
Reactions: RUScrew85
Reads like it was pretty brutal and she allegedly reported it to the police the next day. If the accusations match what she reported then, and what was observed then by police.. if there was any kind of even cursory investigation.. then I'd believe something indeed happened to her. The civil suit mentions ripped-out piercings and blood.. if the cops saw any of that, you'd think they would have investigated and maybe made arrests that day.

As for the statuary rape angle.. maybe Azaria self-identified as a minor at the time and she as an adult .. I can make a sarcastic remark and still recognize the serious nature of the alleged act.. right?

sounded a bit like timing of civil suit was also a tactic to get the police/prosecutors to step on the pedal for the criminal case.

Araiza's lawyer came out with the standard "they're just trying to get $ from him since he was drafted to the NFL" but yet that makes zero sense since she reported it, went to hospital, got tested within a day or something of the incident well before anyone knew he'd be in the nfl.

sounded a bit like timing of civil suit was also a tactic to get the police/prosecutors to step on the pedal for the criminal case.

Araiza's lawyer came out with the standard "they're just trying to get $ from him since he was drafted to the NFL" but yet that makes zero sense since she reported it, went to hospital, got tested within a day or something of the incident well before anyone knew he'd be in the nfl.
Allegedly reported it. Did she name Azaria at that time. Where'd you get this hospital visit info? From what little that was in that story it did state she worked with police to call Azaria. It said Azaria first "admitted to having sex" with her but then, for some reason, the police wanted her to ask outright if they had sex and he said he did not remember that night.

Soo.. I am wondering why the first "admission" was not good enough for the police and I think that was because it was not an admission at all and this is just another civil suit assumption that they want people to swallow. I could be wrong of course.

But if you have info that she went to the hospital the next day and they collected evidence... I'd still want know why the cops might have seen signs of assault.. ripped piercings, bleeding vagina... no doubt bruises too... and she could name her attackers despite allegedly passing in and out of consciousness... why didn't they go make an arrest?

Again, my assumption is that they did not actually have that evidence and that the evidence is only referred to in the civil complaint.

No doubt, if that happened it was brutal and she deserves justice. But.. what if it did not happen or did not happen like she describes now?

Allegedly reported it. Did she name Azaria at that time. Where'd you get this hospital visit info? From what little that was in that story it did state she worked with police to call Azaria. It said Azaria first "admitted to having sex" with her but then, for some reason, the police wanted her to ask outright if they had sex and he said he did not remember that night.

Soo.. I am wondering why the first "admission" was not good enough for the police and I think that was because it was not an admission at all and this is just another civil suit assumption that they want people to swallow. I could be wrong of course.

But if you have info that she went to the hospital the next day and they collected evidence... I'd still want know why the cops might have seen signs of assault.. ripped piercings, bleeding vagina... no doubt bruises too... and she could name her attackers despite allegedly passing in and out of consciousness... why didn't they go make an arrest?

Again, my assumption is that they did not actually have that evidence and that the evidence is only referred to in the civil complaint.

No doubt, if that happened it was brutal and she deserves justice. But.. what if it did not happen or did not happen like she describes now?

Hospital info was in this LA TIMES Article(supposedly taken from the suit that was brought)---
"As soon as she escaped, she told her friends she had been raped, the lawsuit said. A day later, she went to the city’s police department, where she waited about five hours before an officer spoke with her. She was taken to a hospital and underwent an extensive rape exam."

Yeah i mean im not close to this case and obv dont have info besides the public links floating around...but was seeing references that the criminal case had been progressing slowly and that pushing up their civil case before the criminal finished could have been a tactic to try and bring light to the story and pressure some movement on the criminal case.

Hospital info was in this LA TIMES Article(supposedly taken from the suit that was brought)---
"As soon as she escaped, she told her friends she had been raped, the lawsuit said. A day later, she went to the city’s police department, where she waited about five hours before an officer spoke with her. She was taken to a hospital and underwent an extensive rape exam."

Yeah i mean im not close to this case and obv dont have info besides the public links floating around...but was seeing references that the criminal case had been progressing slowly and that pushing up their civil case before the criminal finished could have been a tactic to try and bring light to the story and pressure some movement on the criminal case.
yeah.. you see how that's worded? None of it actually says an official source says there was a trip to a hospital and rape kit and results indicated to police that this happened. Then again, a story also says police had her call Azria to get him to admit it.

Any of that could be just trying to get overwhelming evidence so it is not she says / he says... but if they had DNA evidence to use.. the police certainly should have then gotten a warrant for DNA from alleged rapers.

Don't get me wrong.. she could very well be telling the truth. It is just I need to see some actual evidence or officals citing actual evidence rather than reports taken from a civil suit complaint.

And if they refer to all these supporting "facts" without any proof that the facts offered are true.. that we have to take their word for it... then it becomes pretty clear... and STILL.. the rape could have occurred but they really have no evidence of it.

Tough call. We shall see.

The bruises on her neck are not consensual

Last edited:
I won’t judge some early replies here because I don’t know when all the reports were updated, but if you read the latest this guy is a total scumbag and likely has been. And the other SDSU teammate was released from the team quietly, now the main guy is released, this should end with long prison sentences

Idk usually I take a wait and see approach with these, but this looks really bad..every detail that comes out just gets worse and worse.

A few years ago some Navy players were court-martialed for raping a girl (attending Annapolis) at a party.
The players were cleared after it was found that the girl willingly performed sex acts with a couple of players
When others at Annapolis found out what she did, she was embarrassed and she claimed was raped.
Then a feminist group heard the stories and pushed the girl to press charges.
I read the current girl in Buffalo situation was drunk and (she claims) "drugged."
When people get wasted at parties, and then get in sexual situations, a lot of things can go off the rails.
Girls can wake-up with their clothes missing and assume they were raped when they might not have been.
Guys can push and get their way without realizing how zonked out a girl is.
Some girls "freeze-up" when feeling threatened
Worst of all, some abused/raped girls with a traumatic syndrome of sorts can fall into past conditioning and "feel" like they were raped when they weren't.
Its not that they are lying per se

Alas - all the news is about a civil lawsuit and not criminal charges

As I've had it explained to me, in a criminal case someone has to be proven definitely guilty. In a civil case someone just has to be "probably guilty."

I'm not a fan of the punter but it could be a shakedown.
Buffalo dropping him means nothing other than Bills dont want to be bothered with weeks of bad PR over a punter.

I read the current girl in Buffalo situation was drunk and (she claims) "drugged."
When people get wasted at parties, and then get in sexual situations, a lot of things can go off the rails.
Girls can wake-up with their clothes missing and assume they were raped when they might not have been.
Worst of all, some abused/raped girls with a traumatic syndrome of sorts can fall into past conditioning and "feel" like they were raped when they weren't.

Victim blaming much???? How do you not realize "how zonked out a girl is"?????

"Girls wake up with their clothes missing and assume they were raped"??? If they were "zonked out" and then woke up with "clothes missing". THAT'S RAPE. plain & simple.

Too zonked for consent= RAPE

Having sex with someone under age 18 in California = statutory rape

Age 17 with bruises around your neck, vaginal trauma/bleeding & a ripped out bellybutton ring? I'm going with forced sex which is RAPE

Your name here really should be ASSokan. Because you really are an asshole

Easy to take a stand when the player accused is a punter. Disposable position like kicker or running back where comparable players are a dime a dozen.

Let's see them take the same kind of stand against a QB. And we've already seen what happens with that.

Victim blaming much???? How do you not realize "how zonked out a girl is"?????

"Girls wake up with their clothes missing and assume they were raped"??? If they were "zonked out" and then woke up with "clothes missing". THAT'S RAPE. plain & simple.

Too zonked for consent= RAPE

Having sex with someone under age 18 in California = statutory rape

Age 17 with bruises around your neck, vaginal trauma/bleeding & a ripped out bellybutton ring? I'm going with forced sex which is RAPE

Your name here really should be ASSokan. Because you really are an asshole

Sorry but if everything you describe was true there would be a criminal case and there isn't. Oh she had her earring ripped out and she was bleeding from orifices - she says. If all that was true why no criminal record and charges? Apparently other witnesses go against what the girl is alleging. Maybe all is true and maybe its not. Girls make stuff up all the time about abuses and athletes. There's a good change someone is looking for a check considering all is aimed at a civil suit with no criminal case. These cases fall apart all the time. Sometimes things did go wrong but the girl was not an innocent bystander as things began. Feminist Camille Paglia has written a lot about how girls get themselves in trouble and they act an innocent bystander.

":All this stuff about rape culture on campus is absolute madness. Most of the cases that are being called rape are simply miscommunications — each one misreading the other one’s desires. Women cannot just put themselves passively into situations where they could be overpowered by a stronger person, whether it’s a man or a woman. You don’t do that! And if you do that – if you’ve made a mistake — you don’t just sit on it and six months later, or a year later, decide ‘Oh, it was rape’ and run to a clinic. This is not the way feminism should conduct itself.":

A few years ago some Navy players were court-martialed for raping a girl (attending Annapolis) at a party.
The players were cleared after it was found that the girl willingly performed sex acts with a couple of players
When others at Annapolis found out what she did, she was embarrassed and she claimed was raped.
Very bad take, here.

Sorry but if everything you describe was true there would be a criminal case and there isn't. Oh she had her earring ripped out and she was bleeding from orifices - she says. If all that was true why no criminal record and charges? Apparently other witnesses go against what the girl is alleging. Maybe all is true and maybe its not. Girls make stuff up all the time about abuses and athletes. There's a good change someone is looking for a check considering all is aimed at a civil suit with no criminal case. These cases fall apart all the time. Sometimes things did go wrong but the girl was not an innocent bystander as things began. Feminist Camille Paglia has written a lot about how girls get themselves in trouble and they act an innocent bystander.

":All this stuff about rape culture on campus is absolute madness. Most of the cases that are being called rape are simply miscommunications — each one misreading the other one’s desires. Women cannot just put themselves passively into situations where they could be overpowered by a stronger person, whether it’s a man or a woman. You don’t do that! And if you do that – if you’ve made a mistake — you don’t just sit on it and six months later, or a year later, decide ‘Oh, it was rape’ and run to a clinic. This is not the way feminism should conduct itself.":

Wow

Very bad take, here.

Completely accurate
I've been close to dozens of rapes real and conjured
I tell parents with daughters to warn them about getting drunk with guy "friends"
Most rapes aren't guys jumping out of bushes but "friends"
Lots of girls get wasted thinking they are safe and they aren't way too often

Completely accurate
I've been close to dozens of rapes real and conjured
I tell parents with daughters to warn them about getting drunk with guy "friends"
Most rapes aren't guys jumping out of bushes but "friends"
Lots of girls get wasted thinking they are safe and they aren't way too often

More victim blaming I see. Do you tell your friends who have sons to have them keep their dick in their pants? To tell the sons that no means no? That if the girl can't stand up or speak coherently she's not able to give consent? That just because a girl is in a short skirt it doesn't mean she's looking for sex? That if they see a drunk girl instead of taking advantage they should take her safely home?

ASSokan are you reading what you write?

Each situation is different but there’s not much to discuss. She under the age of concent. She reported this immediately. Never wavered in her story. Had a rape kit and pics taken of the assault and went to the police.

More than happy to wait for the full legal process to play out but people bringing up Duke or other cases seem be doing mental gymnastics for no reason. There’s a ton of info out there that makes this look -bad u less you just have dug in. This one most likely looks like a duck and quacks like a duck because it’s a duck

Reactions: redking and RUPete
Each situation is different but there’s not much to discuss. She under the age of concent. She reported this immediately. Never wavered in her story. Had a rape kit and pics taken of the assault and went to the police.

More than happy to wait for the full legal process to play out but people bringing up Duke or other cases seem be doing mental gymnastics for no reason. There’s a ton of info out there that makes this look -bad u less you just have dug in. This one most likely looks like a duck and quacks like a duck because it’s a duck
She was 17 I believe what is the age of consent in California

Just did a google search and it says 18 in most cases. If so they are in deep trouble

She was 17 I believe what is the age of consent in California
Just read an article that said opposite. Does that negate the other 5 points I mentioned. Also age of Vincent laws vary in years of age between minor and adult.

I’ll say it again. Girl immediately said she was taped and has pics of her injuries. I for one was hugely skeptical of Duke early in along w that fake UVA story. T hi is kne has a ton of bad news on it

Just read an article that said opposite. Does that negate the other 5 points I mentioned. Also age of Vincent laws vary in years of age between minor and adult.

I’ll say it again. Girl immediately said she was taped and has pics of her injuries. I for one was hugely skeptical of Duke early in along w that fake UVA story. T hi is kne has a ton of bad news on it
I was only referring to age of consent because I thought I read she and the punter had sex and then he took her inside and introduced her to the others that were accused

That read to me that originally it was consensual. It was what happened after that that was the criminal conduct.

I will have to go back and reread the article

I reread the article and it says she was below the age of consent
It also seems he had sex with her and then brought her into the party.
I wonder if blood was drawn the next day to check for date rape drugs

Last edited:
Reactions: matty666
More victim blaming I see. Do you tell your friends who have sons to have them keep their dick in their pants? To tell the sons that no means no? That if the girl can't stand up or speak coherently she's not able to give consent? That just because a girl is in a short skirt it doesn't mean she's looking for sex? That if they see a drunk girl instead of taking advantage they should take her safely home?

ASSokan are you reading what you write?

I warn boys and parents all the time
I made same warning in first post
Boys shouldn't be picking-up drunk girls at parties and pubs.
Girls do stupid things all the time because they have a false sense of security
I know an actress in UK who is very attractive
One night she's gets knackered in a pub and take a guy home she just met
She is on meds as well and gets manic
She starts to play around with the guy and takes her top off while giving him a BJ
She doesn't want to have fulll sex but he ends-up grabbing her by the hair and raping her
It was partly her fault and she admitted it
She understands now that just because guys aren't supposed to do things doesn't mean they wont
People aren't supposed to steal cars, but if they leave their car on a city street with the keys in it they ask for troubles

I warn boys and parents all the time
I made same warning in first post
Boys shouldn't be picking-up drunk girls at parties and pubs.
Girls do stupid things all the time because they have a false sense of security
I know an actress in UK who is very attractive
One night she's gets knackered in a pub and take a guy home she just met
She is on meds as well and gets manic
She starts to play around with the guy and takes her top off while giving him a BJ
She doesn't want to have fulll sex but he ends-up grabbing her by the hair and raping her
It was partly her fault and she admitted it
She understands now that just because guys aren't supposed to do things doesn't mean they wont
People aren't supposed to steal cars, but if they leave their car on a city street with the keys in it they ask for troubles

It is not partly her fault. You just said he grabbed her by the hair and raped her. She didn't ask for it she didn't want it it's not her fault.
Your comments make me think that in your youth you didn't hear the word no a few times and went ahead and did whatever you wanted to do

It is not partly her fault. You just said he grabbed her by the hair and raped her. She didn't ask for it she didn't want it it's not her fault.
Your comments make me think that in your youth you didn't hear the word no a few times and went ahead and did whatever you wanted to do
Exactly!! Comments sound like he has past experience.

Reactions: MrsScrew

A stranger grabbed her by the hair after she stripped and began fellating him.
It was stupid to assume such a behavior would not carry risks
This sort of naivete gets a lot of girls in trouble and Paglia is one of the feminists who tries to inject reality

"College men are at their hormonal peak. They have just left their mothers and are questing for their male identity. In groups, they are dangerous. A woman going to a fraternity party is walking into Testosterone Flats, full of prickly cacti and blazing guns. If she goes, she should be armed with resolute alertness. She should arrive with girlfriends and leave with them. A girl who lets herself get dead drunk at a fraternity party is a fool. A girl who goes upstairs alone with a brother at a fraternity party is an idiot. Feminists call this ``blaming the victim.'' I call it common sense.

FOR a decade, feminists have drilled their disciples to say, ``Rape is a crime of violence but not of sex.'' This sugar-coated Shirley Temple nonsense has exposed young women to disaster. Misled by feminism, they do not expect rape from the nice boys from good homes who sit next to them in class.

Aggression and eroticism, in fact, are deeply intertwined. Hunt, pursuit and capture are biologically programmed into male sexuality. Every generation, men must be educated, refined and ethically persuaded away from their tendency toward anarchy and brutishness."

• Wow
Reactions: redking
A stranger grabbed her by the hair after she stripped and began fellating him.
It was stupid to assume such a behavior would not carry risks
This sort of naivete gets a lot of girls in trouble and Paglia is one of the feminists who tries to inject reality

"College men are at their hormonal peak. They have just left their mothers and are questing for their male identity. In groups, they are dangerous. A woman going to a fraternity party is walking into Testosterone Flats, full of prickly cacti and blazing guns. If she goes, she should be armed with resolute alertness. She should arrive with girlfriends and leave with them. A girl who lets herself get dead drunk at a fraternity party is a fool. A girl who goes upstairs alone with a brother at a fraternity party is an idiot. Feminists call this ``blaming the victim.'' I call it common sense.

FOR a decade, feminists have drilled their disciples to say, ``Rape is a crime of violence but not of sex.'' This sugar-coated Shirley Temple nonsense has exposed young women to disaster. Misled by feminism, they do not expect rape from the nice boys from good homes who sit next to them in class.

Aggression and eroticism, in fact, are deeply intertwined. Hunt, pursuit and capture are biologically programmed into male sexuality. Every generation, men must be educated, refined and ethically persuaded away from their tendency toward anarchy and brutishness."

So the fault lies with feminism, the victim, biology and testosterone but not the frat guy. Got it.

I have to think he's arguing that his example doesn't occur if the girl was cautious and didn't engage in the activities she was comfortable with?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT