ADVERTISEMENT

The hope lies with Ahmir Mitchell, Bo Melton and Jonathan Lewis

RUisB1Gtime

Senior
Apr 17, 2013
Bottom line is we need play makers, difference makers, people we know we can depend on before the game starts. That's how you win games. The Kenny Britts , Ray rices, Carroo, Sanu.
When you look at our roster those are the 3 guys in my.eyes who could be the next wave of play makers for RU. There are no guarantees of course but I think they have the size speed and talent. Don't forget Kenny Britt did not play until game 8 his freshman year. It takes a little time.

Just seems like we should be able to design a few plays that will get these guys open besides the normal things. Have to be able to capitalise on their speed to really help the passing game. The good teams always figure it out.

And so did Harris on the second to last drive, but at least he stopped the pick from being a pick 6.
Yup. I said in another thread this is what happens when a bad team plays "bad". We only have a few chances each game, we can't afford to have those drops. Just like not getting off the field on 3rd and 19

Yup. I said in another thread this is what happens when a bad team plays "bad". We only have a few chances each game, we can't afford to have those drops. Just like not getting off the field on 3rd and 19
And as much as I hate to call out players, something was completely out of whack with our secondary. How many penalties did #22 ring up?
The refs were terrible, but the calls on the secondary seemed mostly legit.

And as much as I hate to call out players, something was completely out of whack with our secondary. How many penalties did #22 ring up?
The refs were terrible, but the calls on the secondary seemed mostly legit.
This is a depth slash philopshy issue. You have A kid who should be a RS freshman out there playing press man and he's probably not ready. Combo of a kid who probably isn't quite ready and Ash insisting on playing his prime defensive philosophy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT