ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MIAMI PREDICTION THREAD

Rutgers 65 - 58 Miami

Rotation is starting to sync in. Underclassmen is starting to find their confidence and their roles.
Will be close game but Rutgers locks it down at the end.

Miller, Wolfman!, Simpson is really getting more and more comfortable...

Reactions: MiloTalon13
While it's hard to argue the logic of "well, we sh1t the bed against Temple" I'd posit that young Simpson has grown a lot in even this short of a time...plus I think this team learns from their mistakes AND Pike has shown great in-game adjustments, as in when lowly CCSU went on their 11-2 run he adjusted and turned the screws.

I'm going to say: Miami has fast guards. Good for them. I'm not sure they've faced a team who has our length AND defensive intensity, and, defense travels.

RU 72 UM64

While it's hard to argue the logic of "well, we sh1t the bed against Temple" I'd posit that young Simpson has grown a lot in even this short of a time...plus I think this team learns from their mistakes AND Pike has shown great in-game adjustments, as in when lowly CCSU went on their 11-2 run he adjusted and turned the screws.

I'm going to say: Miami has fast guards. Good for them. I'm not sure they've faced a team who has our length AND defensive intensity, and, defense travels.

RU 72 UM64
The standard MO is to hype the opponent up to god-like talent while degrading Rutgers as a bad team.

Reactions: RUHouston
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT