ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MICHIGAN PREDICTION THREAD

Will we break 50 points?

Michigan - 64
Rutgers - 56

We've never won in this gym and I don't expect us to do so with this squad either despite Slappy's equally horrid squad

Last edited:
I made the mistake last game of predicting an RU win. Won't do that for the rest of the season, especially on the road. The race to last place continues. The 2024-25 season can't get here fast enough!

RU 60
MU 75

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
The odds that Rutgers wins a league road game are very small.Two bad teams fighting to stay out of the basement as the worse B1G Ten team.

Michigan 71 Rutgers 60

We will not win at Crisler. Michigan is pretty bad, but their offense is pretty good, especially with Dug in the lineup. Their defense is like Swiss cheese, but we don’t have the weapons to take advantage.

Michigan 72
Rutgers 66

Michigan 70
Rutgers 57

Not. A. Chance. Give me the Pikiell team that lost to Hartford and Stony Brook over this garbage. First Pikiell team that clearly wants to be anywhere but on the court.

• Haha
Reactions: Scangg
We either win by 5 or lose by 25+

Unfortunately going with UM 83, RU 51. There was some BAD body language during and after last game. Also when I pick a blowout we always win..

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
UM hasn’t scored less than 71 points at home.

So I’ll say RU wins, 72-71.

Michigan 70
Rutgers 57

Not. A. Chance. Give me the Pikiell team that lost to Hartford and Stony Brook over this garbage. First Pikiell team that clearly wants to be anywhere but on the court.
Honestly that team was similar to this team (horrible offense, quite good defense) but this team is a bit better because the defense now is top 10.

Michigan is terrible but not as terrible as Rutgers. The losing continues.

Michigan stinks and the arena will be dead. After we bottomed out last game I have to believe that Pike gets a huge effort today. If he doesn’t we might end the year with only 3-4 league wins.

RU 68-65

Reactions: Scangg and BillyC80
Board Capitulation = Victory

J Will gives the team an emotional spark and some on court leadership. Rutgers gets their first win @ Michigan

Slappy throws a tantrum and gets a T
Almost nailed it. Slappy looked like he dgaf

Board Capitulation = Victory
paul-rudd-anchorman-the-legend-of-ron-burgundy.gif

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT