ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MICHIGAN PREDICTION THREAD

While I find it hard to believe that we can sweep anyone, I think we rally late to pull this one out.

Rutgers 64
Michigan 61

I don't have a true handle of where we are at right now regarding chemistry. Maryland game was an absolute mess with guys not passing to open teammates and teammates yelling for the ball and shaking their head when they don't get it.

We are on a 3 game streak of pedestrian defense which was before a 7 game elite defensive streak. Theses ebbs and flow are actually normal when looking at Pike regime's history. Usually these streaks don't last long.

Good news is Michigan stinks.

Rutgers 71
Michigan 67

We win. We don't play elite defense. Pike finds a unit that plays together and wins. Have no idea who the 5 is. We continue to look like a 5-15 team that we have looked like in the last 3.

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
If Dug plays: Mish 72, RU 65

If Dug doesn't play: RU 71, Mish 68

I don't think I have predicted more than 3 games correct all year. Hoping I am wrong again. Last game just felt like the team has lost interest.

MU 68
RU 63

In our last game against UMD, they were getting most of the 50-50 rebounds. We have to flip that, reducing their 2nd chance opportunities and increasing ours. In other words, I think rebounding will be the key to who wins this one.

I'll go with RU-70, M-67. We come out of our funk and start playing real college basketball.

Their best player, McDaniel, now available for road games for 1st time since mid-January. We'll see if that makes any difference. RU 69-64

I don’t like where the squads ‘ heads are right now.

I saw a lot of bad signs during the Michigan game - players not playing hard / being intimidated / not passing to the open guy.

I’m not overly confident that we win regardless of how “bad” Michigan is.

I ll go with a 65-64 win for the good guys but will not all be shocked to see Michigan win this game.

Reactions: zebnatto
The eternal optimist in me says we play a strong team game tonight as this is our best chance for a W left on the schedule. Sure, Dug is back but they are missing their best forward for the rest of the season. I expect we will have the coaching edge, too.

RU 72
Michigan 64

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT