ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MORGAN STATE PREDICTION THREAD

Rutgers Scarlet Knights 92
Morgan State Teddy Bears 3

As always, I reserve the right to modify my prediction as we get closer to game time.

37-0. 5 TDS 1 FG 1 missed XP.

10-0 at half

lots of empty seats. not a good opponent for the 3rd home game in 3 weeks

Morgan State will lead us at the half because they have more talent. We'll capitalize on their mistakes in the second half and pull this out 24-14.

Do the people who have the game being close really believe it?
I have RU by 10. Uhhh, yeah. Where do you think all this offensive firepower is going to come from? We are going to do what we did the first two weeks...run the ball and burn clock. You can win decisively that way, but you can't blowout somebody. I suspect Lewis will get more playing time, but he's going to run with the ball just as Oden did. I'd be surprised to see more than 6 PA from him.

I have RU by 10. Uhhh, yeah. Where do you think all this offensive firepower is going to come from? We are going to do what we did the first two weeks...run the ball and burn clock. You can win decisively that way, but you can't blowout somebody. I suspect Lewis will get more playing time, but he's going to run with the ball just as Oden did. I'd be surprised to see more than 6 PA from him.
Augustus is going to get a touch down every time he gets the ball.

The last easy game of the season and hopefully not the only win.

Rutgers 31 Morgan State 3

Do the people who have the game being close really believe it?
Not sure how this relates to a team sport but I'll give it a shot. When you get rattled by an inferior opponent you begin to second guess yourself. When you get beaten badly by a superior opponent you may get dejected but justify the loss due to talent disparity. After the Washington game we needed talent relief in our next opponent and we got it with EMU. Unfortunately we lost, so now the team is mentally fragile and potentially scared because they lost to a team that was perceived to be weaker . Do I think Rutgers wins, yes I do. But it will not be a thrashing, at least not in the first half.

Rutgers 55 MSU 0.

And the recruits and fans recommit to Coach Ash and his vision for the program. Happy days are here again!!

Rutgers 33, Morgan state 6

But I wouldn't be surprised if this game is close in the second quarter

This game is on the players. It shouldn't matter what plays Kill calls or what defense RU is in. With very few exceptions, each player should be better than their opponent. It should be utter and complete domination. Especially after last week. The team should come out on fire and never let up. They should play like they have something to prove. Because they do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT