ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-NORTHWESTERN PREDICTION THREAD

He'll dog whistle the opposing coach with praise like he did last week in hopes he'll take it easy and show mercy, keep the score somewhat reasonable. But the game will never be in doubt

NW 38-10

Upset City and everyone is jumping back on the bandwagon ... for now!

Rutgers 27
NW 24

Im guessing the actual attendance will be higher than that rainy night against Temple but less than the WVU game in the snow.

Did I miss that post? Or has complete and total apathy finally set in? And where’s RutgersAl’s unbridled optimism post? We’ve officially hit rock bottom if Al has lost it too.

This will be my first Rutgers game since Texas State. I’m 1-0. Let’s keep that streak going!

Ah here is the thread. I missed it.

Rutgers -28
Northwestern - 17

Just a feeling. Not based on any deep analytics.

Ash is dog whistling the opposing HC with compliments again so I suspect he’ll go easy and put in the 2nd an 3rd string a little early

NW 35 RU 13

As someone mentioned, it’s our Homecoming. Team has shown signs of life since week 1 & 2. When you play in an NFL venue, there is no need to pre-purchase tickets. There’ll be a nice walkup crowd. 28-29k will be my guess. Had we come into this game with a 6-1 record, crowd would have been 35k+ like it was a few years ago against Tulane.

Game will be over by halftime, so most of the crowd will be returning to their tailgates.

When the line is 20.5 and everyone is looking at a 35 point blowout, you know it's the week at take the points. $$$$

NW 38
RU 24

We cover and score a few times on offense for the first time since TX ST to lend to a Chris Ash moral victory of a 14 point loss against NORTHWESTERN

bump...anyone wanna bet that Temple and UConn are getting higher attendance numbers

crowded-e1540133496936.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT