ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-SAINT JOHN'S PREDICTION THREAD

St John's is ranked 300th in 3 point defense and start a 5 at 6'7. They will not be able to stop our offense. At all. We have 4 coaches better than Mullen and that will show in a B1G way. Since SJU will not be able to defend Rutgers they will try to push the pace leading to a high scoring affair.

I've predicted blow outs in the first two games when people insisted it would be tough... it wasn't. Now this thread people are still not buying in. Stuck in the past of Rutgers losing ways. If we get this win, the hype train will explode. Instead of holding off to see what happens this game, I'm going to say we stomp them tonight. If you have seen the first two games there is no reason to think we don't get this win. The Big Least stinks now. We beat them last year and we weren't any good.

Myles will dominate this game in the post scoring rebounding and dishing. Their bigs will pick up fouls getting us into their shallow bench and into the penalty. Geo Thiam EO Kiss Harper Mathis will get their 3's. We absolutely dominate the boards on both ends. Block a bunch of shots. Our length will bother Ponds and Heron enough to throw them slightly off their game and a few blocks at the rim get them frustrated which compounds when EO draws a charge or two. The ball movement we showed so far this season will continue as our permanent style of play for the season. Get out in transition and break pressure leading to open 3's and lob dunks. It's going to be a party like atmosphere at the RAC

Rutgers 83
SJU 71

#GardenStatement
prayers for your prognosticating skills!

Reactions: Scangg
St John's is ranked 300th in 3 point defense and start a 5 at 6'7. They will not be able to stop our offense. At all. We have 4 coaches better than Mullen and that will show in a B1G way. Since SJU will not be able to defend Rutgers they will try to push the pace leading to a high scoring affair.

I've predicted blow outs in the first two games when people insisted it would be tough... it wasn't. Now this thread people are still not buying in. Stuck in the past of Rutgers losing ways. If we get this win, the hype train will explode. Instead of holding off to see what happens this game, I'm going to say we stomp them tonight. If you have seen the first two games there is no reason to think we don't get this win. The Big Least stinks now. We beat them last year and we weren't any good.

Myles will dominate this game in the post scoring rebounding and dishing. Their bigs will pick up fouls getting us into their shallow bench and into the penalty. Geo Thiam EO Kiss Harper Mathis will get their 3's. We absolutely dominate the boards on both ends. Block a bunch of shots. Our length will bother Ponds and Heron enough to throw them slightly off their game and a few blocks at the rim get them frustrated which compounds when EO draws a charge or two. The ball movement we showed so far this season will continue as our permanent style of play for the season. Get out in transition and break pressure leading to open 3's and lob dunks. It's going to be a party like atmosphere at the RAC

Rutgers 83
SJU 71

#GardenStatement
I think you underestimated Mullin and overestimated our advantage in size. You can't speed up a rebuild just because you want to. It takes time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT