ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-WISCONSIN PREDICTION THREAD

Wisconsin is 3-3 in their last 6 road games going back to last year. Not bad. Would love the RU win not only to get the season back on track but to get our first ever win against Wisconsin. But like pretty much every single game on our schedule except for the first 2, it's a coin flip. Let's hope if we rush for a TD in this game, the referees call it a TD.

Reactions: thegock
I’ve been trying to find out more info on Wisconsin. An interesting item is they haven’t played a closely rated opponent this year - they have been big favorites three times and big dogs twice. Results have gone as expected. So it’s hard to get a real sense of the team.

Here’s a pretty good summary + a favorable prediction.

My prediction: RU 28 Wisconsin 17

My initial thought was that Wisconsin was vastly improved, but watching a little bit of the Wisconsin vs Purdue game I think Rutgers will be running the ball a lot with some passes peppered in, just like RU likes to do. And they will be good at it vs Wisconsin. And I think the defense will make it tough for Wisconsin's QB.
Rutgers 27 Wisconsin 17

Reactions: Knight Shift
I don't like to figure out final scores, but if I was a betting man I take Wisconsin and the couple of points

Our O line has been a lesser product than last year, imo, and we are finding it tough to out muscle a big ten team

What appeared to be a breakthrough season for us, not looking that way

Maybe we find the answer , it might start this week, but without change, not very optimistic

Badgers 17
RUTGERS 31

Wisky is on QB2 and RB2. They have other injuries as well.

For the first time in years we have better quality depth. Taj White is prolly better than the Wisc backup OL. We are on QB1, who towers over Locke. Chazz Melusi is gone as of last week v. B1G 2024 leader #5 Monongai. Our WR room has guys behind Strong and we have experienced DBs behind #7 (Hope RL plays, doe.) Our ST are better.

Let's do this.

Honey Badger Image GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT