ADVERTISEMENT

Throwback Jerseys

Has anyone found a good spot to get one of these throwback jerseys? Already have the 70s era one, looking for a good version of this one. Thanks!

RRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
I haven’t found anywhere that has the ones they wore today yet. Unless you count the horrendous the team store was selling, which you shouldn’t.

I like these but is it that hard to get a Scarlet script Knights one for the team? That was and would easily be the best Jersey we ever had.

Reactions: VW Knight
I like these but is it that hard to get a Scarlet script Knights one for the team? That was and would easily be the best Jersey we ever had.
I’ve been hoping to see them play a game in a scarlet version of those. Idk how or why they haven’t done that yet.

• Love
Reactions: Scangg and Mr Magoo
The women’s team has worn the script “Knights” Jersey in red, they are so nice, the men have only worn them in white … I wish they would wear the red version at home some time

Yeah all the Rutgers apparel every is terrible. I have a bunch of black clover hats which are great but that’s about it

just bought a few thing on dayandknightapparel and they are working with the school to do a variety of things. Wait until they release this new hoodie of the RAC

Not telling people what to do or not do with their money, but I think DH Gate is in Communist China. I wouldn’t use my credit card, maybe Western Union or a Visa gift card.

Yeah all the Rutgers apparel every is terrible. I have a bunch of black clover hats which are great but that’s about it

just bought a few thing on dayandknightapparel and they are working with the school to do a variety of things. Wait until they release this new hoodie of the RAC
This isn't really related and to be honest I can't say I really agree because I have a bunch of Rutgers apparel from a few different sources but...

Just checked out dayandknightapparel for the first time, and that RAC shirt is nice. That RU Supreme style hoodie is kind of fire also...

Reactions: RUBlackout
This isn't really related and to be honest I can't say I really agree because I have a bunch of Rutgers apparel from a few different sources but...

Just checked out dayandknightapparel for the first time, and that RAC shirt is nice. That RU Supreme style hoodie is kind of fire also...
I have bought a bunch of stuff from dayandknight and its great

dayandknight has an adidas shirt that says "University Of Rutgers Scarlet Knights." Seriously???

Yea that link doesn't work. There are so many sellers I've checked like 15 and didn't see it lol

There was a similar throwback with Rutgers in black lettering

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT