ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA wins

darkcheck

Junior
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2022
Does anyone know how many wins each of the B1G teams have in the last eight years? I know we have one, and it will be four years til we can even possibly get a second. Thanks if anyone already did this research.

Does anyone know how many wins each of the B1G teams have in the last eight years? I know we have one, and it will be four years til we can even possibly get a second. Thanks if anyone already did this research.
Going back to 2015-2016:

Nebraska: 0
Minnesota: 1
Penn State: 1
Rutgers: 1
Northwestern: 2
Illinois: 2
Iowa: 3
Ohio State: 3
Indiana: 3
Maryland: 5
Wisconsin: 6
Michigan State: 9
Purdue: 9
Michigan: 14

Going back to 2015-2016:

I think we will get one next year.

Reactions: cm_13
Going back to 2015-2016:

Something I will add, I based the wins each year off what round a team lost in, so if a team won a First Four game I would have missed it. So some of these could be off.

Reactions: darkcheck
Going back to 2015-2016:

Amazing. Thanks so much!

Reactions: cm_13
So In almost a decade that includes our “rise” were still a bottom four B1G program?!

Going back to 2015-2016:

Illinois is surprising

So In almost a decade that includes our “rise” were still a bottom four B1G program?!
Sure, but the time frame you picked includes one year of Eddie Jordan (2015-2016) and the first three years Pike was here where we were still very very bad. So we’re including a bunch of wins for all of the other teams that took place while we are in the midst of a rebuild. Change it to our breakout year where there was no tournament (19-20) and it becomes:

Minnesota: 0
Iowa: 1
Indiana: 1
Northwestern: 1
Ohio State: 1
Purdue: 2
Maryland: 2
Wisconsin: 2
Michigan State: 3
Michigan: 5

Reactions: darkcheck
We get it — you’re not a Pike guy. BTW, next time you should do your own work.
Geez bro I just asked, cm_13 was nice enough to answer. I didn’t ask you for a favor. The knowledge is for the benefit of all. Besides, learn to read. I am a Pike guy. I don’t think Rutgers will do any better. But I don’t want to make a bunch of excuses and accept mediocrity just because he’s not Jordan or Littlepage. The results each year have declined for the last 3 years. He might have two great one and dones coming in but he also owns this years product too. And I am worried what 2025s class will look like based on the last few classes. Just because he won one ncaa game 36 months ago doesn’t mean he’s above criticism or is beyond adjusting his methods because what led us to this season and some bad home losses to lower half big ten teams need to be reevaluated.

Reactions: RUDivision
Better not see your ass around here next November if that’s what you actually think
1) my “ass” has been around here since 1983, so I will be next year too
2) it was simply an observation, we are bottom 4 in ncaa wins over that time period. Is that good enough for you? You wouldn’t want more? You were happy with the game today? MD at home? PSU at home?

1) my “ass” has been around here since 1983, so I will be next year too
2) it was simply an observation, we are bottom 4 in ncaa wins over that time period. Is that good enough for you? You wouldn’t want more? You were happy with the game today? MD at home? PSU at home?
Counting pikes first three years was silly and disingenuous old timer but you already know that

Reactions: fluoxetine
Counting pikes first three years was silly and disingenuous old timer but you already know that
Ok bandwagoner. I was simply using his whole tenure. Other coaches don’t cherry pick their best years. Still one win in five years isn’t great. When we almost beat hou did you think in just 3 years this would be the product on the court? It’s not just a down year, we’ve been a little worse every year. All I’m saying is when we almost beat HOU I didn’t think would be our best season of the second half of Pikes tenure.

Ok bandwagoner. I was simply using his whole tenure. Other coaches don’t cherry pick their best years. Still one win in five years isn’t great. When we almost beat hou did you think in just 3 years this would be the product on the court? It’s not just a down year, we’ve been a little worse every year. All I’m saying is when we almost beat HOU I didn’t think would be our best season of the second half of Pikes tenure.
Cmon old man. Do you think most programs are competitive every year? Do you follow college basketball? This is our first bad year since 2019 and we’re setup for huge success next year. You’ll be cheering with you Pom poms on next November for a reason. Now go outside and take a deep breath.

Cmon old man. Do you think most programs are competitive every year? Do you follow college basketball? This is our first bad year since 2019 and we’re setup for huge success next year. You’ll be cheering with you Pom poms on next November for a reason. Now go outside and take a deep
Cmon old man. Do you think most programs are competitive every year? Do you follow college basketball? This is our first bad year since 2019 and we’re setup for huge success next year. You’ll be cheering with you Pom poms on next November for a reason. Now go outside and take a deep breath.
Thanks for the laughs fool. You sound and act like a message-board tough child. You’re a bandwagoner so tell me honestly you didn’t think when we almost beat HOU in March ‘21 that we’d have another ncaa win by now? I’m not allowed to have thought we would have one at least one more. Why do so many Rutgers fans settle for mediocrity?

You’re killing me because it’s a fact we’re bottom 4 in ncaa wins the past decade. I never said that means we’re still bottom four. If you cherry pick our last five then we’re middle of the pack. Yes, that sure beats being in the bottom. But you can’t tell me you were happy with last years FEB collapse or this whole season? And because I pointed out (with cm_13s stat help) a fact you certainly can’t tell me I can’t come next year. Lol. But seriously two one and dones don’t guarantee success. I hope it’s a great year but I still will bleed scarlet. Your handle says you might be done rooting for them soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT