ADVERTISEMENT

Throwback jersies

I've been asking about buying them since I first saw them. Almost bought two. Wish they made red as well

What sizes and cost at The RAC?

Think they are only available online. Ordered mine at half time during the game when I saw they were available. However just got an email today saying they are pre-orders and will not be here til Mid Feb (which I am not upset about) but I know some will. As long as it is here before March :Wink:

Reactions: S_Janowski
ScarletFever should have some within a week. Will be significantly le$$
I called them yesterday before someone posted the online link. They didn't have any. Curious to see how mu h they are selling for then. Maybe I can cancel my pre-order and buy from them

I called them yesterday before someone posted the online link. They didn't have any. Curious to see how mu h they are selling for then. Maybe I can cancel my pre-order and buy from them

some new white ringer T’s in today as well with the Knights script and 76

5kCJOw6.jpg

Shot in the dark. That middle shirt. The link is busted and I cant find it for sale anywhere online. Been looking for months. Anyone know of anywhere that might still be selling it???

Does anyone know if the APC store has the throwbacks with different uniform numbers? Or are all Akwasi Yeboah superfans?

Does anyone know if the APC store has the throwbacks with different uniform numbers? Or are all Akwasi Yeboah superfans?

After the Ed Obannon lawsuit regarding likeness etc, schools have been issuing #1 or the # associated with the year. 19 this past football season. Basketball doesn't use 6/7/8/9's, however, Adidas put out a 17 basketball jersey a couple years ago. That's why #1 is out there

Honestly, I've never seen a Rutgers polo with a pocket...

White Retro script jerseys not in yet, so no link, but hoping by the Nebraska game. We went with number 76 for the nod to the FinalFour team. Just a #on front

The APC store has as much merchandise as the pop up store near the RAC ticket office.

No, the scarlet ones with the “Knights” script were the sweetest of all.
Didn't say I didn't like those as well. But unless I'm wrong most teams in sports use their name at home and their affiliation away. School or State...like the Yankees logo at home and New York away. Just 1 example.
I'm not sure who decided football wears white away but basketball uses white at home.

Reactions: Mr Magoo
Curious if Scarlet Fever has them yet, would like to try one, sizes of Jerseys always vary so much.

Reactions: kcg88
Didn't say I didn't like those as well. But unless I'm wrong most teams in sports use their name at home and their affiliation away. School or State...like the Yankees logo at home and New York away. Just 1 example.
I'm not sure who decided football wears white away but basketball uses white at home.

most teams do but we did have the scarlet with script “knights” when Jordan played. One of the coolest jerseys ever.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
@SF88 Any throwback jerseys in stock yet?

You'll have to ask Rutgers Athletics why THEY won't allow anyone to produce them.......marketing 101 huge fail. Only available from a single select vendor via the athletics website....and they're not even available, you have to place a pre-order. Hoping to change their minds. Everyone should be allowed to produce/sell them, not just me. I guess being a basketball season ticket holder for 31 years doesn't mean much....only about the $$$.

3XL basketball jerseys. I don’t ever want to se anybody but Shaq in one of those.

You'll have to ask Rutgers Athletics why THEY won't allow anyone to produce them.......marketing 101 huge fail. Only available from a single select vendor via the athletics website....and they're not even available, you have to place a pre-order. Hoping to change their minds. Everyone should be allowed to produce/sell them, not just me. I guess being a basketball season ticket holder for 31 years doesn't mean much....only about the $$$.

Man that's some BS and disappointing to hear. The ones available for preorder on the website aren't even Adidas, it's "OT Sports" which is some small company in North Carolina. Someone is asleep at the wheel here.

You can buy several different styles of official Adidas football jerseys including the long-sleeve throwbacks, but there isn't a single basketball jersey, only the throwback pre-order.

I understand they can't snap their fingers and make it happen but you'd think there'd be some urgency to capitalize on the most successful basketball season in forever.

I approve of this. Sorry no link but saw it posted on the RU Twitter acct. I believe.

Reactions: RutgHoops
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT