ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets through AD

We also did not get allotment. My son and I are booked with Flights and Hotel. I guess Stubhub is the only option. Looking forward to seeing the RU fans

Not a lot of beach bodies in that crowd. It's a good way to be reminded you look great for your age!

I am not surprised . That is an extremely number of limited tickets . Preference needs and should go to to the garrutti and towers types, other friends and family of the program, as well as some aau handlers that you want to stay in good graces.
It was going to be hard for the average joe to get tickets . But considering how much people on this board brag about the money and cars they have ...maybe it is surprising

Last edited:
I guess booking my United Thursday night flight return Monday morning for $370 was a good idea this past Friday. A roll of the dice that worked out.

I was also able to grab tickets for Friday game 3 at hinkle on Tuesday during the initial Ticketmaster sale. I just sold them for $400 a piece.

To those who are going. What other games are you headed to?

Have a set of four and one extra single ticket, if anyone needs. Willing to split the four into pairs.

Seems pretty haphazard the way the ticket office is contacting some folks and not contacting others. I’m just below 200 PPs and have not heard a thing. Some folks are getting calls and/or emails with 40 PPs.. I just don’t understand the inconsistencies or why they can do the right thing and broadcast the PP cutoff... We are all loyal fans regardless of PPs. 😡

Reactions: red sail
Seems pretty haphazard the way the ticket office is contacting some folks and not contacting others. I’m just below 200 PPs and have not heard a thing. Some folks are getting calls and/or emails with 40 PPs.. I just don’t understand the inconsistencies or why they can do the right thing and broadcast the PP cutoff... We are all loyal fans regardless of PPs. 😡

Do you have basketball season tickets?

You may have to be a basketball season ticket holder to have been contacted about this.

If you are I would check that they have your contact info (email) accurate or that it’s not in your junk folder.

Do you have basketball season tickets?

You may have to be a basketball season ticket holder to have been contacted about this.

If you are I would check that they have your contact info (email) accurate or that it’s not in your junk folder.

yes both football and hoops

Reactions: S_Janowski
It's really a joke... but I've learned to live with Rutgers being Rutgers. I got my rejection email hours after others on here seemed to have received theirs. I'm just happy we are in the dance

It's really a joke... but I've learned to live with Rutgers being Rutgers. I got my rejection email hours after others on here seemed to have received theirs. I'm just happy we are in the dance
Agree I’m over the moon about our bid. I actually waited to see if the ticket office might be coordinating something so our fans sit in the same sections ... so I stayed away of stub hub... until his thread.

Still lots of tickets to be had on TM, seems to be one of the few games where prices are dipping instead of going up.

No way to see who is getting tickets. Expect to see “connected” folks in the good seats. Try to remember the last time Rutgers played football at MetLife Stadium and who got the prime seats. Politicians and their families, NJ Education Commissioner, Sports Authority folks ... not Rutgers season ticket holders with prime seats in Piscataway.

Also posted on ticket forum. Purchased more than need, Trying to recoup cost and help out FELLOW RU FANS

Section 222 row 15 seats 2, 3, 4,5 all available for sale as a single ticket also. $ 100/ best offer,.

can also buy as 2,3, 4

Call/text ERIC at 973-908-9825
RU CLASS OF 2003
RBS CLASS OF 2010

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT