ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets To The NCAA Wrestling Chanpionship In Short Supply

SKWC

Sophomore
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2016
Thanks to Abro for posting the SKWC NCAA TICKET RAFFLE information in the thread below. As you may know Rutgers will receive a limited number of tickets for the Tournament. As with other Universities, Rutgers will allocate tickets based upon donor priority points.

Fortunately, the SKWC has secured prime location tickets for the tournament and the SKWC will conduct a ticket RAFFLE.

First prize is two seats in the Rutgers Fan Suite for the entire tournament that includes food and drinks as well as four nights in a hotel room for two near the arena. Second prize is two seats in the Diamond Section including access to the Club Level where there will be light appetizers, drinks, and other amenities.

Please see the post below from Abro that describes how to purchase RAFFLE tickets.

This year's tournament will likely produce the best results in the history of Rutgers Wrestling.

Please enter and support the SKWC.

Last edited:
49050779_10216957629469055_9103009379430432768_n.jpg

This is great. Really like that the SKWC is promoting the team and giving fans a chance to go to the Nationals.

Can't print out the form that is posted to get tickets. Can I email someone to purchase tickets?

Fans and supporters. This is one raffle that I ask for your support and participation as it is a very worthwhile cause to support SKWC. Please participate. I am in for $200.

Billy, I’ll be in for $200 once I get that pdf printed. I put in for 2 tickets through the University so if I win the raffle I’ll donate my other 2 tickets :)

As for Wisconsin we are bringing the Westfield recreation team again. 80 tickets purchased total. This is becoming an annual PAL event.

Thanks, Bill. I'm not sure I would know how to handle that. I'm not used to being treated with relevance, let alone reverence.

But you are so good at copying and pasting our comments on your Penn St wrestling board, lol. I guess we should feel honored. I see Matter is still butt hurt from being banned here. Say hi for us, lol

But you are so good at copying and pasting our comments on your Penn St wrestling board, lol. I guess we should feel honored. I see Matter is still butt hurt from being banned here. Say hi for us, lol
First, what have I copy and pasted over there? You mean that string of messages from you, regarding not being willing to change browsers in order to make Flo work better? Yeah, I did that, but that didn't have anything to do with RU, it had everything to do with Flo issues being local, and that example was fresh and pertinent to the conversation, so thanks for setting the example.

Second, I guess you missed my post directly calling out Matter for the continual bashing he does.

What ya' got besides those non-examples?

Reactions: Abro1975
Pa
Would love to have you with us. We can root our butts off together for Cassar to kick Stevenson’s ass!

Reactions: Dogwelder
Just sent in my $200 - if anyone wins and already has tickets I could use 1. Thanks

Reactions: SKWC
First, what have I copy and pasted over there? You mean that string of messages from you, regarding not being willing to change browsers in order to make Flo work better? Yeah, I did that, but that didn't have anything to do with RU, it had everything to do with Flo issues being local, and that example was fresh and pertinent to the conversation, so thanks for setting the example.

Second, I guess you missed my post directly calling out Matter for the continual bashing he does.

What ya' got besides those non-examples?

I saw that PA because Matter lives to bring us up over there. Let’s just say Abro was saying “you” in the collective. As in every post I present on BWI I fully expect a we in context to when Abro has had a dozen too many drinks and hits send on your board.

I saw that PA because Matter lives to bring us up over there. Let’s just say Abro was saying “you” in the collective. As in every post I present on BWI I fully expect a we in context to when Abro has had a dozen too many drinks and hits send on your board.

Wrong. lol

And as a reminder, let's keep this thread about the Raffle.

click once to enlarge:
49898238_10216957631509106_8191350820793483264_n.jpg

Bumpity bump!

Let’s gooooooo, RU Fans & wrestling fans!!! Hellooooo, these are fantastic prizes. It’s a no brainer.
Plus, it supports SKWC! Win-win. [cheers]

Go RU!
Diane

Reactions: Racpack
We’re all in, too! Those prizes are sweeeeeettt (or should I say Suite!).

:popcorn: [cheers] ...me if I win, every day for 3 full days, on a comfy chair, thank you very much!!

Go RU!
Diane

NCAA TICKETS IN REALLY SHORT SUPPLY - SEE EMAIL FROM RIDER HEAD COACH HANGEY THAT FOLLOWS:

1l5zXaQ6kcHtCGUj7slyqZZen9r2MtyAjrclFfgg90AEBV4YEGb5ep00KqvBaah6mLlV9QDmTSFJ936RJQdtjD8ZaywW5j1DMUh08IGJsEszMK-SR9wNxDWiCfnuVyVntUrVqQL4xRnF7g=s0-d-e1-ft

"Dear ,

I'm reaching out in regards to your NCAA ticket requests. ALL institutional requests were cut by 65% therefore, we will not be able to grant any original requests. As of now we can only guarantee our student athletes that qualify for the NCAA's and their families tickets.

I would encourage you to look at securing tickets elsewhere. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Coach Hangey"

Please remind Rider and all other fans of the SKWC NCAA TICKET RAFFLE for Suite and premier Diamond Section seats. A great opportunity to support amateur wrestling, THE SKWC, and win seats to the tournament!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT