ADVERTISEMENT

Football Tiquan Underwood contract details

He’ll be putting a lot of miles on it recruiting the state and region but that is still a nice amount to work with.

Yeah more like regular ride with about 40000 miles a year on the lease.

It's good money being a coach but they work damn hard for it.
So do roofers and laborers on a paving crew. Let's be real. He gets paid to coach a sport he loves and talk about that sport to teenagers on the phone. I've met him and he's a great guy so I'm very happy for him.

Reactions: Bilderberg_News
So do roofers and laborers on a paving crew. Let's be real. He gets paid to coach a sport he loves and talk about that sport to teenagers on the phone. I've met him and he's a great guy so I'm very happy for him.

Sure, there's no doubt that lots of jobs are 'harder' work but the hours for football coaches are about as extreme as they get.

Sure, there's no doubt that lots of jobs are 'harder' work but the hours for football coaches are about as extreme as they get.

I’m betting you were never in the service, or know someone that works two jobs to keep things together (there are a lot of them out there and for nowhere near $250K). I’m happy for Tiquan but you won’t get much public sympathy about the hours he puts in.

I’m betting you were never in the service, or know someone that works two jobs to keep things together (there are a lot of them out there and for nowhere near $250K). I’m happy for Tiquan but you won’t get much public sympathy about the hours he puts in.
Well, I never said he should get 'sympathy', I just said they work hard for the money and they do. You can both work hard, and have a job you enjoy. You can work hard, and still make a f'ton of money. Maybe even much more money than you should (while lots of people make much less than they should), but that doesn't suddenly mean you aren't working hard. I don't know why people feel the need to always expand a statement to the extent that they can then disagree with it, but here we are.

Reactions: RUevolution36
He is making less than last seasons WR coach (of course it is only 5K less).
Sounds like a solid hire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT