ADVERTISEMENT

To the owners on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't typically use the free boards - either here or there - so I can't speak to that.
It doesn't take a lot of effort to check this, so I just popped over there to see.

# of threads on their free board that have something posted today: five. Total posts in those five threads: 34.

# of threads on their free board where the most recent post was yesterday: 3. Two of those only have one post.

# of threads on this free board that have something posted today: 16, not counting the OT ones moved to other boards that prompted this thread. Total # of posts in those threads: too many to add up without a calculator.

I don't know about the premium side of things, but right now the free board over there is a ghost town compared to this site.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Stop trying to justify your poor decision. Traffic is higher on the premium board (shear # of posts) and obviously the 247 free boards are already dead and gone, including the BB board which essentially means no BB fans should bother with 247.

John O screwed the pooch, nuff said.

Bro if you're not even going to try and counter my points I'm not going to waste my time with you. You're like every other fuddy duddy on here - fingers plugged in your ears, screaming and refusing to accept the truth.

So you're not accurately gauging traffic, got it. Thanks for clearing that up, I figured you didn't have a clue.

Just FYI - the basketball discussion is on the premium board on 247. But yeah, the ghost town of a MBB on this free board really takes the cake. Those GDTs with 20 posts by the same 4 users are impressive - you got me there.

Listen, I have no vested financial interest in either site. I just think it's hilarious that people bash what they don't understand or refuse to even attempt to explore.

Maybe some day when you grow up you'll be able to afford the premium board over there. Work hard, I believe in you.

And yet you’re here.

I made the mistake of poking my head in as I laid down in bed to see if anything worthwhile was taking place.

Instead, I see a bunch of people whining about not being able to talk about OT nonsense on a football board.

So.. same old.

I don't typically use the free boards - either here or there - so I can't speak to that.
It doesn't take a lot of effort to check this, so I just popped over there to see.

# of threads on their free board that have something posted today: five. Total posts in those five threads: 34.

# of threads on their free board where the most recent post was yesterday: 3. Two of those only have one post.

# of threads on this free board that have something posted today: 16, not counting the OT ones moved to other boards that prompted this thread. Total # of posts in those threads: too many to add up without a calculator.

I don't know about the premium side of things, but right now the free board over there is a ghost town compared to this site.

My counter is simply - I don't give two shits about free boards. I don't tend to waste my time on them, as my (now dated) post history here will indicate.

And maybe that's where this misunderstanding originates.

But still, this idea of the previous staff "failing" somehow because their free board isn't as active is ludicrous, unless I'm missing something. How is Rivals making money off this free board?

Still here.
4a7f5c2b147021044d6fbafccf5eb6b1.gif

Uhhh yeah, I hate to be the bearer of bad news to you crazy losers but 247 is rocking right now lol. The content quality is just outrageous, the bang for your buck is just crazy.

I check here once every blue moon (free boards only, cancelled that premium subscription) and man, the salt is real.

yeah, you look legit.

You're making my point for me. Those free board members are supporting the board by....? Finish the sentence.

Who cares about the volume of posters on the free board. Their traffic ain't paying the bills or staff. The dwindling numbers of premium subsribers do. Or rather, did.

Listen, I don't mean to piss in your Cheerios. But don't bash the other service while pretending this dying platform is in any way superior. Just go down with your ship and enjoy it while it lasts.
Stop trying to justify your poor decision. Traffic is higher on the premium board (shear # of posts) and obviously the 247 free boards are already dead and gone, including the BB board which essentially means no BB fans should bother with 247.

John O screwed the pooch, nuff said.[/QUOTE]

.....being far more numerous than paid subscribers. In general, that's kinda where the $$ is these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT