ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight & Sat: https: Sam Cali Tourney, Battle for the Belt:

I think the only commit we have wrestling in Kyle Epperly. Hopefully he can bounce back and get on track to finish strong this season.

I'm expecting Briano Soldano (160) from High Point to be the MOW

I think the only commit we have wrestling in Kyle Epperly. Hopefully he can bounce back and get on track to finish strong this season.

I'm expecting Briano Soldano (160) from High Point to be the MOW

Klinsky at 113 unless a dark horse makes a run and wins the whole thing at their weight class

Reactions: MS-RU
Klinsky at 113 unless a dark horse makes a run and wins the whole thing at their weight class

For Soldano to win, he will need to beat #6 Clayton Ulrey who just recently took 2nd at Beast of the East, so I think that would lock up MOW for him.

For Soldano to win, he will need to beat #6 Clayton Ulrey who just recently took 2nd at Beast of the East, so I think that would lock up MOW for him.

Fair enough. I look at 113 though. Klinsky and Dunnigan are currently 1-2 in the state and are probably going to face each other in the finals today. Utter is the 3 seed (6 in state ranks) and beat Dunnigan last year though. If I remember correctly, Dunnigan got a rematch in states and won.

Either way, it’s probably the most top heavy weight class at the tournament at least as far as NJ rankings go so my guess is the winner of it gets MOW.

Reactions: MS-RU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT