ADVERTISEMENT

Tournaments are happening

William J Moses

Freshman
Dec 6, 2019
I'm seeing posts on twitter about the Midlands happening just not being hosted by Northwestern and that Iowa will host the Hawkeye Open Wrestling Tournament additionally the Scuffle is still on. Let's hope we compete in one of these.

Last edited:
I think we will go to the Illinois open and maybe wrestle as SKWC. Just a guess

Goodale already tweeted that RU is in for the Illinois tournament since it makes sense logistically based on everything that has been previously booked. Now to what capacity is still TBD.

ZxzhuEZO_mini.jpg

Chris Bono

@ChrisBono
Back in! .@BadgerWrestling will compete in the new “midlands “ Dec 29 and 30! Let’s go #JumpAround @MatScoutWillie

emV_2j9d_mini.jpg

Keith Gavin

@keithgavin84
. @Pitt_WRES is in! twitter.com/matscoutwillie…

IZkfCUcX_mini.jpg

Campbell Wrestling

@GoCamelsWrestle
Can’t let @tigerwrestling have all the fun. Count us in @MatScoutWillie twitter.com/matscoutwillie…

Coach Scott Goodale

@CoachGoodale

·We are in
@RUWrestling

What weight do you think he goes? There's no way he's starting over Heil at 149. I'll be honest with you and not to sound too harsh, but based on that hype video he looked a little out of shape.
Heil is a 6th year so if he wants to wrestle this year it would be at 141 since the current starter is a JAG and then he would bump up to 149 next year if that’s his preferred weight.

Reactions: njsportsphan
What weight do you think he goes? There's no way he's starting over Heil at 149. I'll be honest with you and not to sound too harsh, but based on that hype video he looked a little out of shape.
Yea, would be very surprised if Aragona goes to the new Midlands.....has not practiced much at RU and must be enrolled at Campbell to practice, so he is not in peak condition. He did not want to make 149 at RU, so I guess he could go 157 at Midlands and see what happens. Seems like he could go unattached and redshirt this season and see where he is next year.

Reactions: njsportsphan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT