ADVERTISEMENT

Traveling to Rutgers for a Big Ten game? Here's a new hotel option

Are hooters girls still good looking or have they been forced to go “thicker”? 🫣
At the risk of being creepy....I get my wings from the Hooters in Somerset, and well, it's not somewhere you'd go for the scenery. When I was in the EB area more frequently, I'd stop at that one, and I would say it was much better.

Reactions: RU Golfer
At the risk of being creepy....I get my wings from the Hooters in Somerset, and well, it's not somewhere you'd go for the scenery. When I was in the EB area more frequently, I'd stop at that one, and I would say it was much better.
funny enough- I used to actually like the food at Hooters...naked wings, shrimp platters burgers and their fries and onion rings were always on point for that type of restaurant. The Hooters down in the Atlanta area and Florida had better views though.

funny enough- I used to actually like the food at Hooters...naked wings, shrimp platters burgers and their fries and onion rings were always on point for that type of restaurant. The Hooters down in the Atlanta area and Florida had better views though.
I like Hooters wings. Whenever I get them, someone commentst something like "I Know why you're going there." or, "Wings, huh?" wink wink. I always respond with, "Go there and take a look. You'll see why I always get takeout and never dine in."

My accountant that I used to go to was in the office next to that place. The hotel definitely looked like it needed an update, which was confirmed by some folks that I knew who attended meetings/conferences there.

Did that place always used to be a Best Western, or have they switched?

Hotel used to be a Days Inn. I would only stay at that hotel if I had to pay by the hour and I was single and younger. 😂

Hotel used to be a Days Inn. I would only stay at that hotel if I had to pay by the hour and I was single and younger. 😂

Ah, yes. I had several events there, plus I DJ'd there a whole bunch of times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT