ADVERTISEMENT

Tweet About Rivera and Suriano

If we get Suriano and Rivera then he either redshirts or moves up a weight
There's another scenario, which could be less likely considering how Seabass disposed of the nation's 133 lb. elites during the B1G tourney, where Seabass bumps to 141 lb. Note: he failed to make weight for the RU-NW dual. So, the bump up is plausible.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
"Note: he failed to make weight for the RU-NW dual. So, the bump up is plausible."

RUMIKE - The reason that Seabass didn't wrestle in the RU-NW dual didn't have anything to do with his weight. Reflect on the situation. Next year he could bump to 141. But it doesn't relate to this year.

"Note: he failed to make weight for the RU-NW dual. So, the bump up is plausible."

RUMIKE - The reason that Seabass didn't wrestle in the RU-NW dual didn't have anything to do with his weight. Reflect on the situation. Next year he could bump to 141. But it doesn't relate to this year.
I like how you're thinking!

There's another scenario, which could be less likely considering how Seabass disposed of the nation's 133 lb. elites during the B1G tourney, where Seabass bumps to 141 lb. Note: he failed to make weight for the RU-NW dual. So, the bump up is plausible.
Kind it misleading considering he missed most of the season. It’s not like he was struggling to make 133 all year and slipped up. Guy was rehabbing all year. Tough to keep wrestling weight without wrestling.

not sure there's any FRUIT in FROOT loops... :)
1202-breitbart-pulls-ads-1000x667.jpg

Mr. Moneybags never wore a monocle....
il_fullxfull.1438183131_ef6d.jpg

no chic in this CHICKen
8333728559_263dd8b267_o.0.jpg

Looney Tunes' name was inspired by Walt Disney's musical series Silly Symphonies. They initially showcased musical compositions whose rights were held by Warner's music publishing
91Fg7vDzvcL._SL1500_.jpg

while it break into sticks... there's no dash....
nestle-kitkat-retail-candy.jpg

i know - not about baseball.... just needed a spot to hide my answers... :)

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/just-for-fun-really-pop-culture-quiz-5-questions.194267/

Last edited:
Reactions: RutHut
not sure there's any FRUIT in FROOT loops... :)
1202-breitbart-pulls-ads-1000x667.jpg

Mr. Moneybags never wore a monocle....
il_fullxfull.1438183131_ef6d.jpg

no chic in this CHICKen
8333728559_263dd8b267_o.0.jpg

Looney Tunes' name was inspired by Walt Disney's musical series Silly Symphonies. They initially showcased musical compositions whose rights were held by Warner's music publishing
91Fg7vDzvcL._SL1500_.jpg

while it break into sticks... there's no dash....
nestle-kitkat-retail-candy.jpg

i know - not about baseball.... just needed a spot to hide my answers... :)

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/just-for-fun-really-pop-culture-quiz-5-questions.194267/
But I am sure there is fruit in Fruit Roll Ups !

Reactions: RUfromSoCal?
ADVERTISEMENT