ADVERTISEMENT

Two Point Conversions

I hate it when teams go for two as early we did at 21-16 because the risk/reward doesn't seem worth it with so much time left in the game. If you don't convert, you end up chasing that point later. If wr had kicked the first two PATs, then it could have been 35-33 after the final TD. Granted, you still need to convert that one.

I hate it when teams go for two as early we did at 21-16 because the risk/reward doesn't seem worth it with so much time left in the game. If you don't convert, you end up chasing that point later. If wr had kicked the first two PATs, then it could have been 35-33 after the final TD. Granted, you still need to convert that one.
It was stupid at that moment but wouldn't expect anything less from mr. Overthinkit.

But you wouldn’t need a defensive stop and a drive

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT