ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Tyreem Powell commits to Rutgers

Congrats Mr. Powell! A good move on your part that you will never regret.

[banana]:cool2:[banana]:cool2:[banana]:cool2:[banana]

Chopping-Wood-Man-with-Baby-Super-Gif.gif

Class has already jumped 27 spots on TOS, I think, and about the same here (Powell NOT yet factored into Rivals ranking) DESPITE losing 3 . That’s nuts!!

I’m not one who follows recruiting much but seems like Brown can be a Hafley redux for GS but in South Jersey instead.

If Schiano was a fire, The Fire would be classified as a conflagration!

Welcome to R Family Tyreem. Way to stay Jersey Strong! Your Dad is a great guy and I bet will be a welcomed addition to this board. He was always in R Corner but he allowed you to make your own wise decision and Thank the Good Lord you chose wisely especially over State Penn. “Chop”!

Welcome.

I'm especially impressed by the quality of the chopping videos.

I can tell you who’s coming next but, I’m not stealing your thunder, and your right no reason for me to take away from the kids!!

Reactions: LC-88
Every day is like Christmas morning as a kid opening up presents, wondering what the next awesome gift is going to be (and hoping for no crappy gifts like clothes - what friggin' kid wants something practical?). People laughed at me when I said I think Schiano might put together a top 40 class this year. It's not a given, yet, but he's certainly on his way to getting that kind of class, which would be an effing miracle given where we were with Ash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT