ADVERTISEMENT

Tyson Acuff walking Boot

RUFanlivingNC

Freshman
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2017
I was told Acuff, was seen in a walking boot yesterday (right foot). Anyone know what’s going here! Big deal no big deal?

BTW: players get injured all the time. I’m going to a ASSume even you understand that it happens. He’ll be fine .

He should be fine to go by November and Dylan should be fine by start of practice. Why are there so many leg injuries? Is it coming from drills or games. Thankfully we are pretty deep at guard and it’s next man up. The two transfers last year came in with injuries but Cliff and Derek always were dealing with leg problems last year.

I guess better that it happened now, but foot fractures are dicey in terms of healing. Trying to be half full here, but that's tough to do.

A

Expectations are sky high in both football and basketball but injuries happen. Staying healthy is the key to championship teams

Reactions: wheezer
Imagine paying millions in nil $ and players gets hurt. I wonder if schools that spend considerably can get insurance ?

Tell that to your boyfriend … relax Ignats he’ll be fine… DB.
“ sure he be fine” … Ha Ha Ha… haven’t heard that King ‘s English in quite some time. Keep up those great language skills DH…😎

Last edited:
No need to be a douche to everyone
I would suggest you see who started to be the douche . Oh course you ‘ll accuse me. My first response on this thread was to attempt to temper the rumor of the severity of Acuff’s injury. This poster chose to escalate it. So MYOFB .

Imagine paying millions in nil $ and players gets hurt. I wonder if schools that spend considerably can get insurance ?

Should we pull scholarships of players who get hurt?
Not sure the point trying to make.

Considering schools pay millions to coaches to NOT coach for them (see Flood/Ash buyouts), I don't think they are in place to get worried about paying players who accidentally get injured.

I would suggest you see who started to be the douche . Oh course you ‘ll accuse me. My first response on this thread was to attempt to temper the rumor of the severity of Acuff’s injury. This poster chose to escalate it. So MYOFB .
I saw. It was you.

Should we pull scholarships of players who get hurt?
Not sure the point trying to make.

Considering schools pay millions to coaches to NOT coach for them (see Flood/Ash buyouts), I don't think they are in place to get worried about paying players who accidentally get injured.
I’m not saying we should pull the scholarship but it is different. In the case of the coaches, the program is making a conscious decision to move on against the coach’s will. The coach is otherwise fully willing and able to carry out his responsibilities.

I’m not saying Acuff is planning to do what Mag did, but the difference with player injuries is the question of whether NIL should still apply if And when a player is cleared from injury but elects to continue to sit out until they “feel 100%”. I’m not rendering an opinion here either way by the way, just pointing out that what you brought up with player injuries isn’t the same - maybe early on it is when the player isn’t medically cleared, but it becomes more complicated during the later rehab trajectory. Going back early is likely to result in a dip in player individual stats even if it helps the team. That might hurt future NIL potential. So what you encounter are situations where player personal interests may conflict with the team’s best interest which is what happened with Mag last year.

No you biased tool. He didn’t like the fact I told him Acuff probably had a sprained ankle. Called me a “ dickhead” and nothing wrong with that as at 74 it still functions quite well without prescription drugs. But you still accuse me? You are a complete pompous moron.
You have anger issues.

No you biased tool. He didn’t like the fact I told him Acuff probably had a sprained ankle. Called me a “ dickhead” and nothing wrong with that as at 74 it still functions quite well without prescription drugs. But you still accuse me? You are a complete pompous moron.
No. You were the instigator.

No SH but here is a fact you’re a biased clown. You evidently have no right nor reason to interject in this thread.You can’t leave well enough alone.👏

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT