ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial Dylan Harper Commitment Watch Thread

Not to spoil, but Adrian Wojnarowski already tweeted the result.

Not arguing that. Kobe was special out of HS.
If you watch either players tape, both Dylan and Ace must watch a lot of Kobe tape and pattern much of their game in different ways like Kobe. It is why they are wearing "2" and "4" next year in 2024, they feel playing together they will be Kobe 2 & 4.
I just think it’s fun to compare Ace to Kobe. Hard to believe Kobe fell down so far in the draft that the Lakers could pick him. Dylan has some Harden in him although Harden obviously is rockin’ the 45 year old man at the YMCA bod these days.

Reactions: Scarlet Blind
hopefully Rutgers doesn't have their hands on the production aspect of this

where is all this stuff happening? i only found a video on fanatics on instagram, but ace bailey phone call... where?

Yes but I assume Dylan had to know he was going to tweet that the minute he told him
I just think it’s strange that he didn’t wait a little. Doesn’t Woj break more NBA stuff these days?

I just think it’s strange that he didn’t wait a little. Doesn’t Woj break more NBA stuff these days?
Correct, Woj almost never tweets about these types of things, it usually all NBA breaking news with him.

Also appears I was incorrect based on the way people close to Dylan have responded.

I was at one of my best friend's daughter's wedding back in July. She married RHJ's agent. Dylan, his mom, RHJ, Brandin Knight, Woj and multiple NBA players were at the wedding along with a bunch of RU alums that are big bball and fball fans. Mom gave us all the 2 thumbs up that Dylan was coming to RU. I'm guessing that Woj might be close to the family (purely my guess).

Reactions: BillyC80 and RUPete
Illustrative of the media and expected NBA level he’s already operating at.

Woj isn’t tweeting about any run of the mill college commitment.
Somehow I knew you would find my NBA mention. I can run but I can’t hide. 😳😂

• Love
Reactions: NickRU714
Somehow I knew you would find my NBA mention. I can run but I can’t hide. 😳😂

Any and all NBA references send out a homing beacon.

Wait until 2025! We will have actual NBA discussions about Dylan and Ace and their NBA season.

Unless Woj is lying…..Dylan told Woj where he was committing and there was no discussion about disclosing it?

Woj - the biggest basketball reporter in the world who reports information for a living.

He didn’t cite “a source”. Literally says “he tells ESPN” meaning Dylan spoke to Woj.

Again, don’t care what RHJ or RHS say.
Until it comes from Dylan himself, not sure why people would think this wasn’t part of the plan.

I was at one of my best friend's daughter's wedding back in July. She married RHJ's agent. Dylan, his mom, RHJ, Brandin Knight, Woj and multiple NBA players were at the wedding along with a bunch of RU alums that are big bball and fball fans. Mom gave us all the 2 thumbs up that Dylan was coming to RU. I'm guessing that Woj might be close to the family (purely my guess).
Did a full court game break out at the reception? Did old man Harper show these young whippersnappers a few old school moves? Did Jordan show up and drop 40?

Unless Woj is lying…..Dylan told Woj where he was committing and there was no discussion about disclosing it?

Woj - the biggest basketball reporter in the world who reports information for a living.

He didn’t cite “a source”. Literally says “he tells ESPN” meaning Dylan spoke to Woj.

Again, don’t care what RHJ or RHS say.
Until it comes from Dylan himself, not sure why people would think this wasn’t part of the plan.
It's obviously implied he doesn't want you tweeting it out 15 min before he announces. Dumb move on his part. Dylan isn't going to give him another scoop his entire career most likely

It's obviously implied he doesn't want you tweeting it out 15 min before he announces. Dumb move on his part. Dylan isn't going to give him another scoop his entire career most likely
So you are saying he goes with Shams in the future? There are only two options . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT