ADVERTISEMENT

Upperweight transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat all I want to know is the potential upper weight transfer more talented than what we have currently or coming in? If so then let's hope he comes. Need to be always improving the talent otherwise something needs to change.
He better be lol....with all the Suriano like accolades he supposedly has ...Im not sure I even know an upper weight guy with NS pedigree ....the transfer might or might not be real but labeling him in same breath as NS seems like a stretch to me ...Im also aware Goodale knows nothing about it ...

You don't know anything other than Twitter,and second knowledge.You can't even comment about this,because only myself,my contact, the kid and the kids parent know.Just stop already! You are the troll.Goody is doing himself and the staff a diservice having you report anything and everything about Rutgers Wrestling.More insulting is that you've never ever,ever,ever stepped out on the wrestling mat as D1 Wrestler,let alone a former RU Wrestler like myself.So just shut up already ya media hack.
So you are saying you have to be a former D1 or RU wrestler to have inside knowledge regarding this team ...lol

Reactions: PatMineo22
Sounds like a personal hype train type thing... Can’t wait to see the NCAA Champ caliber wrestler transferring in after an impromptu visit in the next few weeks! Sounds super legit.

The anonymous man won’t reveal his identity because he’s afraid to get fact checked. HAHA

Don’t start these type of exaggerated threads with no basis to your assumptions and you won’t get called out! Mystery man.

Harley,please you're missing the point. Don't you have to go fight with kolezar about MVB.
Ok genius so what was the point .one says the guy is lying and and the other says he was a former wrestler and he knows what’s true and what’s not ...what does being a former wrestler have to do with who is right and who is wrong ...hey I hope the report is correct but no idea who has the inside info and who doesn’t but I do know you don’t need to be a former RU wrestler to know what’s goin on ...WNG is proof of that ...don’t think he was a former RU wrestler but he sure is in the loop regarding this team.

Sounds like a personal hype train type thing... Can’t wait to see the NCAA Champ caliber wrestler transferring in after an impromptu visit in the next few weeks! Sounds super legit.

The anonymous man won’t reveal his identity because he’s afraid to get fact checked. HAHA

Don’t start these type of exaggerated threads with no basis to your assumptions and you won’t get called out! Mystery man.
So let the jury be out on this. Who are people going to believe? Someone like me who wrsstled four years for a division 1 Institution, more importantly Rutgers University. Who has been right 100%, about incoming transfers, admist the controversy. Or some second-rate, wannabe journalist, who doesn't even have employment with a reputable wrestling media outlet, who reports after the fact rumors?

Ok genius so what was his point ..he says the guy is lying and because he was a former wrestler he knows what’s true and what’s not ...what does being a former wrestler have to do with who is right and who is wrong ...hey I hope the report is correct but no idea who has the inside info and who doesn’t but I do know you don’t need to be a former RU wrestler to know what’s goin on ...WNG is proof of that ...don’t think he was a former RU wrestler but he sure is in the loop regarding this team.
So why don't you, before you open your mouth, go back and read the post so youself and get up-to-date with things. You trying to take attention away from yourself or something, for your blatant stupidity on defending MVB?

Harley,please you're missing the point. Don't you have to go fight with kolezar about MVB.
This is about a supposed NS type transfer so stay on point ...this has nothing to do with my opinion of guys ripping our kids all the time ...I defend all the kids not just MVB so you made the comment about only former RU wrestlers having inside knowledge which meant the guy was wrong ...maybe he does know maybe he doesn’t ..I personally doubt it but your comment was equally ridiculous lol

Reactions: PatMineo22

Why do you care so much? If Creedo wants to say he heard something is happening, so be it. It will either come true, and his info will be recognized as legit, or it won't and it will hurt his credibility. Same with you calling bullshit on the rumor. Either way, that is his call to either share info, or troll to stir the pot. I don't understand why we need a million tit for tat posts about it.

Why do you care so much? If Creedo wants to say he heard something is happening, so be it. It will either come true, and his info will be recognized as legit, or it won't and it will hurt his credibility. Same with you calling bullshit on the rumor. Either way, that is his call to either share info, or troll to stir the pot. I don't understand why we need a million tit for tat posts about it.

How dare you think like an adult...

Don’t post on a thread if you don’t want a response/ and if you wanna make claims like that on a public forum - have facts or data to back it up. He can post what he wants and we can question the info esp if the COACH IS EVEN QUESTIONING IT. Lol he made a drawn out cocky post saying he’s right all the time and decided to make a Nick Suriano comparison. We all know it’s ridiculous and he got called out. Once again- don’t post on a public forum and try to flex if you don’t want a response and questions regarding the “mystery transfer”. Point blank...

This is about a supposed NS type transfer so stay on point ...this has nothing to do with my opinion of guys ripping our kids all the time ...I defend all the kids not just MVB so you made the comment about only former RU wrestlers having inside knowledge which meant the guy was wrong ...maybe he does know maybe he doesn’t ..I personally doubt it but your comment was equally ridiculous lol

Yes, how dare we question the great Creedo who wants to strut his stuff but STILL not give his name... hmm... never seen someone anonymously brag in such a way. Like I said, it’s a friend of his and he’s trying to hype something that truly isn’t what he’s making it seem. Goodale called BS on it real quick...

Don’t post on a thread if you don’t want a response/ and if you wanna make claims like that on a public forum - have facts or data to back it up. He can post what he wants and we can question the info esp if the COACH IS EVEN QUESTIONING IT. Lol he made a drawn out cocky post saying he’s right all the time and decided to make a Nick Suriano comparison. We all know it’s ridiculous and he got called out. Once again- don’t post on a public forum and try to flex if you don’t want a response and questions regarding the “mystery transfer”. Point blank...

I just question why we need 20 responses, and not just one. Also, the rumor was clearly that the coaches didn't know yet...so you saying the coach doesn't know about it doesn't really add anything.

He posts a rumor, you think its bullshit. Understood. Done and done. Don't need a million posts about it, especially considering you cannot really add anything new...no one can, because no one knows who he is talking about. So we will all just have to wait and see if he is "in the know" or full of shit.

OK, who else missed the Utter Chaos Creedo brings to the board?
If you love him or hate him, he is polarizing.
It made my boring Wednesday go rather fast.
I was hoping he would say that Nick Gravina talked his girlfriend (Is he still dating AJF sister) into bribing her brother into going to RU,

I researched more wrestlers than i have in months....
I had no idea about that West Virginia wrestler rated #2 in Flo.
I am often isolated in the B10 world of wrestling.
My wrestling background consist of a son who was a varsity letter winner at 125 pounds for 4 years who only had 50 plus wins during his career

Unless i see announcements from staff, i take everything with a grain of salt.
I do like bold predictions..that is why i predict like this.....SAMMY ALVAREZ WILL BE A MULTIPLE AA AT RU.

I am not sure I would make the prediction about anyone else on the RU team (Thou i think several of them have a shot at one deep run in the NCAA).

Yes, how dare we question the great Creedo who wants to strut his stuff but STILL not give his name... hmm... never seen someone anonymously brag in such a way. Like I said, it’s a friend of his and he’s trying to hype something that truly isn’t what he’s making it seem. Goodale called BS on it real quick...
Goody, Leo, and Cooperman went on record with a video saying that everyone is doing great and the whole staff couldnt be happier( or something to that effect) and that Coop was here to stay..2 weeks later he jumped ship. When I broke the news that he was leaving, I caught so much crap for that . But nobody said anything after I was right. Goody can believe whatever he wants.He's a head coach and has to have his doubts until proven otherwise. Truth be told I've never been wrong. Also I've never said I was great, but I certainly know my wrestling.

Creedo
I knew that Scott knew nothing about the potential transfer so I said nothing because I did not want to start a “Creedo is full of crap” thread response like has happened. I just assumed that the potential transfer has not contacted us but was keeping it QT until after the season. I hope you are right and he ends up here. Time will tell. Pray hard folks. I love being on hand watching RU crown a NC.

Creedo
I knew that Scott knew nothing about the potential transfer so I said nothing because I did not want to start a “Creedo is full of crap” thread response like has happened. I just assumed that the potential transfer has not contacted us but was keeping it QT until after the season. I hope you are right and he ends up here. Time will tell. Pray hard folks. I love being on hand watching RU crown a NC.
Bill,all nonsense aside,because I know quite well from the Sacchi days,and you would know I'm not a bullshitter.Ive been right everytime and would not compromise this team,the athletes,the coaching staff..this transfer is legit.

OK, who else missed the Utter Chaos Creedo brings to the board?
If you love him or hate him, he is polarizing.
It made my boring Wednesday go rather fast.
I was hoping he would say that Nick Gravina talked his girlfriend (Is he still dating AJF sister) into bribing her brother into going to RU,

I researched more wrestlers than i have in months....
I had no idea about that West Virginia wrestler rated #2 in Flo.
I am often isolated in the B10 world of wrestling.
My wrestling background consist of a son who was a varsity letter winner at 125 pounds for 4 years who only had 50 plus wins during his career

Unless i see announcements from staff, i take everything with a grain of salt.
I do like bold predictions..that is why i predict like this.....SAMMY ALVAREZ WILL BE A MULTIPLE AA AT RU.

I am not sure I would make the prediction about anyone else on the RU team (Thou i think several of them have a shot at one deep run in the NCAA).

Lol gravina and the sister broke up shortly before Aj’s final college decision which pretty much cemented him not coming to RU, sadly.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Sheesh, this thread went to hell. Let's stop attacking each other and just let it play out. Question the info nicely and let it go. If an elite wrestler reaches out to the staff then it's up to them.

Creedo
I never doubted your statements about your transfer info but just wanted to see if Scott knew and he did not. That convinced me that this person may not have made his transfer decision known until after the season. I am sure I would know you from the John S days. Let’s hope it happens my friend.

Hey now, I didn't do sh*t this time. Hell I'm hoping the USS Shitliner II is true. We need all the help we can get.
I know ...he bought your name into it for no reason ...we were talking about the rumor ..that’s it ..who knows what’s true and what’s not ..NS types are few and far between so let’s see ...

Reactions: koleszar
Amen!!

Hiding behind a screen name means you’re not credible. So when this is all so underwhelming you can remain anonymous. Lol the great anonymous RUCREEDO hyping up transfers and calling them Nick Suriano level. If you hadn’t said that, I may have taken it a little easier on you. Congrats on your accomplishments and sorry that you’re not man enough to back your claims with your real name lol

Pat, you’re a chump who constantly pops off at the jaw for no reason because you’re still upset willie sailor made it big and you didn’t.

You claim “hiding behind a screen name” as if that we know who you are makes you less of a dunce.

you posted a kids commitment before the kid.

you make a thread here purely about drama. If you went back you’d know most of us felt pretty strongly about Suriano not coming back for a long while. So you publicized the beef between Reece and suriano? Good for you!!! You should be proud.

every Facebook group I’ve been in with you involves you constantly insulting people. You’re a guy who peaked probably in 8th grade, maybe even sophomore year of high school, and you still behave that way.

Reminder, when it comes to wrestling reporting you couldnt hold Willie’s jock and it’s seemed to cause you a ton of anger.

Pat, you’re a chump who constantly pops off at the jaw for no reason because you’re still upset willie sailor made it big and you didn’t.

You claim “hiding behind a screen name” as if that we know who you are makes you less of a dunce.

you make a thread here purely about drama. If you went back you’d know most of us felt pretty strongly about Suriano not coming back for a long while. So you publicized the beef between Reece and suriano? Good for you!!! You should be proud.

every Facebook group I’ve been in with you involves you constantly insulting people. You’re a guy who peaked probably in 8th grade, maybe even sophomore year of high school, and you still behave that way.

Reminder, when it comes to wrestling reporting you couldnt hold Willie’s jock and it’s seemed to cause you a ton of anger.

This was completely unnecessary.

Reactions: RU in IM and gogs7
Creedo
Bill,this was a last two weeks,out of the blue decision by this potential transfer.Of course Goody wouldn't know.He never told him,or mentioned it to anyone,but his parents,and my contact.Why I got involved, is because I know the ins and out of Rutgers Wrestling and the campus.I was asked my opinion about the move and said it would be a blessing and curse.The blessing is that he would be solid contributor and without a doubt an AA..at least once or twice in his career.The bad is,is the upper weight guys will not help him in the room based on their performances.This kid would pin,tech,or at the very least major any of our upper weight guys,he's that good.To be honest,with all the crap i've taken on here,I should of just told his parents to "don't waste your time,that Rutgers can't develop upperweight talent".But,and this is a big but,if Goody can get Downey and others of that level to consistently work with him,we'll have a real stud,that's for sure.

Man,Pat Mineo is real admired figure in the wrestling community.He really is shit talking fool on the NJ forums,in particular Facebook.

Bill,this was a last two weeks,out of the blue decision by this potential transfer.Of course Goody wouldn't know.He never told him,or mentioned it to anyone,but his parents,and my contact.Why I got involved, is because I know the ins and out of Rutgers Wrestling and the campus.I was asked my opinion about the move and said it would be a blessing and curse.The blessing is that he would be solid contributor and without a doubt an AA..at least once or twice in his career.The bad is,is the upper weight guys will not help him in the room based on their performances.This kid would pin,tech,or at the very least major any of our upper weight guys,he's that good.To be honest,with all the crap i've taken on here,I should of just told his parents to "don't waste your time,that Rutgers can't develop upperweight talent".But,and this is a big but,if Goody can get Downey and others of that level to consistently work with him,we'll have a real stud,that's for sure.

You can question the height of development, but our coaches absolutely developed Gravina. I think you would agree....

Hopefully this kid comes. I do not think it is a situation where we cannot develop upper weight talent, as much as we haven't had the opportunity to do so.

To be fair we never had a blue chip upper weight, besides Camp, whom was already burnt out from his time at Ohio st.... and also kyonte Hamilton is coming so that’s at least one workout partner and “potential best 1-2 combo” for the future...
Wonder how serious this potential transfer is as he’s only taking a visit and might be seeing other schools as well.. anyways really hope he comes here

Reactions: Ole Cabbagehead
I read this thread and the apology thread and do not understand why the OP thought it was a good idea to disclose this information at this time. Did he get the family’s consent to do this because I don’t see any upside to this at all for the kid. Seems to be a little selfish and another look at me type of disclosure.

You can question the height of development, but our coaches absolutely developed Gravina. I think you would agree....

Hopefully this kid comes. I do not think it is a situation where we cannot develop upper weight talent, as much as we haven't had the opportunity to do so.
I read this thread and the apology thread and do not understand why the OP thought it was a good idea to disclose this information at this time. Did he get the family’s consent to do this because I don’t see any upside to this at all for the kid. Seems to be a little selfish and another look at me type of disclosure.
Yes got families consent, but nobody knows who he is yet, so there's no harm done. Don't you worry everything is taken care of

Reactions: rubigtimenow

There is no harm done. I like the rumor and topic. Its great to have rumors and speculation, especially of top level talent coming in. It makes for good discussion. Beats the hell out of second guessing Aragona's redshirt for the millionth time, that's for sure.

So,if my extremely reliable source is correct, our upper weight transfer is going to be making his way to the Banks within the next couple weeks to visit the campus and make an impromptu visit to the staff. If all goes well, we will have a multi x All-American out of this kid. Stay tuned folks. Please don't start asking me who it is... but just let's say he's pretty close to a Suriano level. I promised my source to keep this under raps. I know it's a dick move to tempt people like this, but as I was right about Camp and Suriano, I'm right about this too. Also he is not a heavyweight guy. So when Kyonte Hamilton come in and if this kid redshirts they'll probably one of the best 1-2 punches in the country.

oh boy! Big 12 area.......lol

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT