ADVERTISEMENT

Upset city

Wow!!

Wasn't expecting that! If i had known SJ had something for UConn I would have watched it. Have to catch the replay tomorrow.

UConn is still a very good program under Geno, but isn't the force it once was and , I feel, it's becoming just another good program that has a chance to win the NC, but far from the favorite , almost lock, it once was.

I watched Stanford vs UCLA the other night. I was blown away by their level of play, truly impressed.

Reactions: MADHAT1
UConn is still a very good program under Geno, but isn't the force it once was and , I feel, it's becoming just another good program that has a chance to win the NC, but far from the favorite , almost lock, it once was.
Ok, sort of. I have generally agreed, but with the injured Paige Bueckers, Ice Brady and Azzi Fudd all on board next year, plus the usual stellar recruits and all - I am genuinely expecting a return to being a force, at least for a couple of years. Of course, Geno's eventually going to retire, isn't he?

Reactions: shields
Ok, sort of. I have generally agreed, but with the injured Paige Bueckers, Ice Brady and Azzi Fudd all on board next year, plus the usual stellar recruits and all - I am genuinely expecting a return to being a force, at least for a couple of years. Of course, Geno's eventually going to retire, isn't he?
2024 Final Four—— UConn vs RU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT