ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Kelce trivia (Rutgers related)

I never liked Cincy
They were the JV to Ohio St and had ugliest uniforms I ever saw - awful font.
What the heck is a Bearcat anyway?
QB named Munchie Legaux?
Coach Kelly threatening scholarships like a mafia boss?
"Nippert Stadium" - what they heck is a Nippert - Munchie and the Bearcats playing at the Nip?
I had to look it up and omg cant make it up

"During the final game of the 1923 season with intrastate rival Miami University, UC player James Gamble "Jimmy" Nippert sustained a spike wound injury. He died a month later of blood poisoning, reportedly due to having been infected by droppings left after a pre-game chicken race" Wiki

Ok killer chicken races at the Nip
Hard team to like

...and he only had three carries!

Start watching at the 1:11:05 mark. Kelce runs the Wildcat for a big gain, then runs again for a TD.

His brother Jason is on the Cincy offensive line.
It would have been great of Jason was the one who recovered Travis’s fumble in the end zone. So that TD was the game winner.

Domenic Natale, did I ever tell you about the time I thought he would be our savior at QB. I professed so to my seatmates before the game. Well 3 ints. and less than one half later, I have not lived that down in over a decade. That was a painful day that will live in infamy for me. Someone always has the snappy little comeback, "Yeah just like Natale, right".

Domenic Natale, did I ever tell you about the time I thought he would be our savior at QB. I professed so to my seatmates before the game. Well 3 ints. and less than one half later, I have not lived that down in over a decade. That was a painful day that will live in infamy for me. Someone always has the snappy little comeback, "Yeah just like Natale, right".

He did have a nice game against Maryland that year when Savage was injured lol.

• Haha
Reactions: koleszar
Was Jason Kelce ever Ben Mauk's center? Wonder what he thinks of his quests for forever eligibility.

In hindsight, that game went how you’d think it would if you knew two future Hall of Famers were on the same side of the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT