ADVERTISEMENT

VA TECH game

yellowlot

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2003
Do you know if RUTGERS is hosting a tailgate down at tech? I am trying to put one together but it seems logistics and parking will be tough to coordinate. I have 10 people, maybe 3 cars. Appreciate any info folks may have.

I am probably gonna be trying to put one together also, so I'll let you know how that goes. I'll be driving down and staying in Charlottesville with Tyler a few days before, so that will be my base of operations.

Reactions: yellowlot
Do you know if RUTGERS is hosting a tailgate down at tech? I am trying to put one together but it seems logistics and parking will be tough to coordinate. I have 10 people, maybe 3 cars. Appreciate any info folks may have.

Rutgers is hosting a tailgate before each away game this year, you have to pre-pay $20pp and register each person attending.

They are also hosting get socials at bars the night before, those are free to attend, buy your own alcohol. You also need to register for those

Tots is the main bar there - awesome scene

There’s another one right off campus that has great outdoor seating too - 3 minute walk to campus great vibe

Reactions: MrsScrew
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT