ADVERTISEMENT

Video on BK

Boy they've endured some really shitty BBall...they deserve the spoils of the sweet turn around!!!

Reactions: BKIn118
I don't think any other RU hoops fan can even come close to Brian and Janet for loyalty and dedication. When Pike gets us to the dance in a few years they should be allowed to be on the bench with the team (although I'm sure the NCAA has some stupid rule that would prevent this).

Boy they've endured some really shitty BBall...they deserve the spoils of the sweet turn around!!!
I don't think any other RU hoops fan can even come close to Brian and Janet for loyalty and dedication. When Pike gets us to the dance in a few years they should be allowed to be on the bench with the team (although I'm sure the NCAA has some stupid rule that would prevent this).
I know they would both probably hate it but maybe the Riot Squad could make Big Heads of them while they are waiting for the good times. If any fan deserves the honor, it's gotta be them.

It would be so super inside that only a few of us would even know what it means when we see them on TV.

I know they would both probably hate it but maybe the Riot Squad could make Big Heads of them while they are waiting for the good times. If any fan deserves the honor, it's gotta be them.

It would be so super inside that only a few of us would even know what it means when we see them on TV.
It would be interesting to see how red their faces would get:smiley:

I'm not Brian, but 4-seats in 112 for 20+ years...used to bring the kids in an infant carrier...even had an aol thread about the crazy dad doing the RU cheer with his kid. BTW that kid is now a sophomore at RU and crazier than I am about RU sports!

This marketing bunch, led by Mike Greengarten, has a real and true passion for basketball. I've been involved in those TBT game videos, this project, and even MidKnight Madness just this season...with a few more perhaps headed down the pipeline yet!

I'm so grateful to Rutgers Basketball on many levels, but I'm even more excited that my wife finally got a little pub on this one too!

Anytime they need me...I'll be there for 'em!

And yes, even though I'm in 102 now, I'll always be 118!

Cool video, and well deserved to two of the best fans (and people) affiliated with Rutgers basketball.

Anybody notice he liked everything in this thread.

Now, is it because he is a really nice guy (YES) or does he really want his own his and her FatHead (maybe - lol)?

Anybody notice he liked everything in this thread.

Now, is it because he is a really nice guy (YES) or does he really want his own his and her FatHead (maybe - lol)?

I'm not gonna lie...having a Fathead of my very own fat head would be pretty cool! It'd rank right up there with some of the other honors I've been bestowed :)

Seriously though...been so blessed over the years with the relationships I've developed and the kindness I've received from so many just simply for being a Rutgers Basketball fan. It's crazy to think about really...surreal in more than a few ways. The wins and losses most of the time don't matter but for the moment.

What makes me the most happy is that my wife and I have been able to perhaps have a little of our enthusiasm for the program rub off on some who maybe wouldn't have even thought about getting involved with Rutgers basketball.

Got one more season with the Court Club to keep the good works going!

I'm not gonna lie...having a Fathead of my very own fat head would be pretty cool! It'd rank right up there with some of the other honors I've been bestowed :)
I knew it! Lol

@higgins3, you’re a student right? My good man, make this happen.

Brian, kudos to you and Janet. As a season ticket holder for 27 years (talk about a dry spell), there was more than one time that seeing you represent at games has helped me keep the faith. Good times ahead!

Yep. I think I’m in row J. Been there for the last 5 years. Used to be behind the visitors bench in the 100s for many years prior in row M. Got a little frustrated in the waters to hill transition and gave up those seats until coming back when mike rice signed. Haven’t been this excited since Wenzel was here. Pikiell is the most fundamentally sound coach we’ve had and he can recruit. Hope we can hang on to him in the coming years. I think he would stay here long term and we should have the money to pay him coming soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT