ADVERTISEMENT

Video: Rutgers Campus.. Don’t forget to stop by and check out the beautiful sights & sounds

I have been on quite a few college campuses and I would certainly say ours is above average. Many of our football recruits mention how much they like the campus. As I always tell people,you want farm animals and barns,we have them,you want space and a suburban feel,we got it,you want an urban park like setting that is getting a makeover bit by bit,we got it. Someone has been using the phrase recently Rutgers is as big or as small as you make it. Thanks for posting Tango. Wish every parent,student,and teacher would see these videos Rutgers has been making the last few gears.Something must be working. I have been told visits and applications have been skyrocketing with SAT scores going up as well. They are getting more visits from private schools and South Jersey schools than in the past,especially at the Honors College.

Reactions: ScarletNut
I don't know if I would have necessarily shown a NJ Transit train....

One thing I love is when they show a group of students walking, most of them have their noses buried in their smart phones.

Reactions: RUnTeX
I could do without people getting on campus buses and seeing NJ Transit, and in a lot of the shots buildings are cut off in odd places, but overall it gives the type of positive impression we need to get out there in people's minds.

I also wish they would update and bring back the "... at Rutgers" promo that used to run during games. Easily the best they've done, although I love the "Revolutionary for 250 years" slogan. So much better than some ditz roaming New Brunswick in a golf cart ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT