ADVERTISEMENT

Weekly “Guess the NET” Thread (UPDATE: No Change)

Those are “notable”?

To me the atrocity is Michigan State. How the F do they go backwards with a double digit win over a top 100 team?

Nebraska road win almost becomes a Q2 win for entire league....Nebraska can climb to over 135 to make that happen.

Those are “notable”?

To me the atrocity is Michigan State. How the F do they go backwards with a double digit win over a top 100 team?

The rankings account for everyone.....Memphis was pushed up 6 spots because they beat Houston by 14....if someone is pushed up, everyone else has to drop a tick.....

The rankings account for everyone.....Memphis was pushed up 6 spots because they beat Houston by 14....if someone is pushed up, everyone else has to drop a tick.....
I saw that. I’m more surprised that a double digit win didn’t move them up at all.

Yet a 23 point win over Wofford moves Chattanooga up 8!?

It's harder to MOVe up, when you are at game 30, 31, 32... and it's harder and harder to change your Margin of Victory (MOV). If you win a game by 10 on game 31, you are only changing it 0.3 points, which might move you up 1-5 places, so unless you have a crazy good efficient game you won't change. Maryland's style of play doesn't allow for many games of good efficiency.

the NET isn’t a ranking, it’s an efficiency metric. We didn’t score a basket in-game for the last 5:30 minutes of the game. Schadenfraud in the NET computer

Reactions: Scarlet Blind
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT