ADVERTISEMENT

WFAN Live Interview with Steve Pikiell at 11:30 am

Source

Heisman Winner
Aug 1, 2001
Just announced over WFAN. 10:30 am is probably more of an estimate.

Interview scheduled for 11:30 am.

Last edited:
One wonders if the esteemed interviewers will at least mention one player by name. When Steve was on earlier in the week with the three-headed monster that's on in the afternoon on that radio station, not one student-athlete was named.

One wonders if the esteemed interviewers will at least mention one player by name. When Steve was on earlier in the week with the three-headed monster that's on in the afternoon on that radio station, not one student-athlete was named.
The WFAN afternoon show is unlistenable! Just awful!

it was a good interview with discussion of Rutgers performance and talk regarding Sanders and Freeman.Pikiell always mentions Scarlet Nation when talking about fan support at games.

The WFAN afternoon show is unlistenable! Just awful!
I can't get over how bad it is. I hate to pick on Bart Scott but he's absolutely terrible. Maggie is the best of the three but there is no way she should be in that slot. She tries hard but just isn't funny. Also sounds like something is jammed up her nose all the time gets on my nerves.
Can't imagine how horrible those ratings will be eventually. Though I can't stand Michael Kay either, so it's music for me most days.

In that world you either have that personality or you don't..most don't,try too hard and make it worse.

Reactions: superfan01
I can't get over how bad it is. I hate to pick on Bart Scott but he's absolutely terrible. Maggie is the best of the three but there is no way she should be in that slot. She tries hard but just isn't funny. Also sounds like something is jammed up her nose all the time gets on my nerves.
Can't imagine how horrible those ratings will be eventually. Though I can't stand Michael Kay either, so it's music for me most days.

In that world you either have that personality or you don't..most don't,try too hard and make it worse.
They beat Michael Kay in the January ratings.

Reactions: biazza38
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT