ADVERTISEMENT

What happend to ScarletNation?

ScarletNation has moved over to Scout 247, along with all the old staff.

From what I can gather, Rivals and the old staff parted ways, and Rivals chose to keep this quiet until the stroke of midnight, as a way to keep ppl from leaving.

I'm a longtime ScarletNation follower, so 247 Scout here I come.

Unless they ban you (or threaten to do so) if you stray from their preferred narrative. Or play favorites with their pals and let them play by a different set of rules than the rest of us. I won't miss the double-standards and, at times, outright dishonesty.
I agree 100% if you disagreed with them they banned you. If you called them out you were banned. They could insult you and get away with it just because but as soon as you give it back you were banned. I was banned the last 6 months of my premium membership because I made too much of a big deal of the pathetic turnout on the BIG build fund. I guess I asked for it because I was told two times to stop talking about the lack of donations and I did not want to let it die. Good riddance to them and now I will happily fork over the $100 to go back to the premium board as well. Hopefully I won’t have to hear about cheap scotch anymore or see pictures of an old man at the gym. Go RU

I agree 100% if you disagreed with them they banned you. If you called them out you were banned. They could insult you and get away with it just because but as soon as you give it back you were banned. I was banned the last 6 months of my premium membership because I made too much of a big deal of the pathetic turnout on the BIG build fund. I guess I asked for it because I was told two times to stop talking about the lack of donations and I did not want to let it die. Good riddance to them and now I will happily fork over the $100 to go back to the premium board as well. Hopefully I won’t have to hear about cheap scotch anymore or see pictures of an old man at the gym. Go RU
Great post, Chris. Go RU!

See all the talk about how people weed banned.
Never knew it was that bad, but seen a lot of posts that I thought deserved a time out.
I was given warnings a couple of times about my arguing with another poster ( 2 different posters /2 different warnings in different years)
So I wonder if those complaining about being banned were warned ot the hammer just came down.
Some might have pushed their poin of view or argument to the limit repeating the same thing over and over until it was so tiresome to read the mods had to act. Same thing with my arguing ( it seemed) hijacking threads to make my point about how I felt another poster was posting.
But that was me and learned when warned be careful , others might not have been warned or didn't head the advise to stop or be given a temporary (maybe permanent ) ban.

so who ( name banned under) was banned and why , along if warned.

Which site will have the Taylor Ham/pork roll, south/central/north Jersey, and best sandwich shop debates? That’s where I’m headed!

See all the talk about how people weed banned.
Never knew it was that bad, but seen a lot of posts that I thought deserved a time out.
I was given warnings a couple of times about my arguing with another poster ( 2 different posters /2 different warnings in different years)
So I wonder if those complaining about being banned were warned ot the hammer just came down.
Some might have pushed their poin of view or argument to the limit repeating the same thing over and over until it was so tiresome to read the mods had to act. Same thing with my arguing ( it seemed) hijacking threads to make my point about how I felt another poster was posting.
But that was me and learned when warned be careful , others might not have been warned or didn't head the advise to stop or be given a temporary (maybe permanent ) ban.

so who ( name banned under) was banned and why , along if warned.

There were a handful of premium members that learned many years ago that they could gang up and make personal attacks whenever they wanted in order to shut down thread/conversation where someone was presenting a contrary point of view. If anyone dared to call them out on their behavior, or to not back down in a discussion, they knew that they could race to the mods (including Otterstedt) and get someone suspended or banned (and thus removed from the debate). This went on for years.

My assumption is that he felt premium members needed to get some advantages/benefits for their money (aside from access to the super special Round Table information), so he gave certain malcontents the right to (a) violate the terms of service with impunity, and (b) remove people from the forum when they didn't agree with their point of view.

You were obsessive over the BIG build fund and would inject your thoughts into every single thread, even if it wasn't about the fund.

It got old and everyone was sick of it.

Hopefully you learned a lesson from your time out.

You were obsessive over the BIG build fund and would inject your thoughts into every single thread, even if it wasn't about the fund.

It got old and everyone was sick of it.

Hopefully you learned a lesson from your time out.
You are an ass kisser who always had stupid things to say. I admitted I was obsessed with the BIG Build fund and it’s low low turnout. You were there in every thread also sayin the same things. Please put me on ignore or go get a better job so you can get your own apartment and not have to share at 35 years old loser.

You are an ass kisser who always had stupid things to say. I admitted I was obsessed with the BIG Build fund and it’s low low turnout. You were there in every thread also sayin the same things. Please put me on ignore or go get a better job so you can get your own apartment and not have to share at 35 years old loser.

Off to a great start. You won't last long lols.

They banned people for ridiculous stuff when the ass kisser premium posters complained. Which was all the time.

A bunch of babies. I bumped an old thread one time that proved one of the regular know it all types was wrong. Got banned for a month. Didn’t break any rules.

I’m not suprised they went out of business and had to give up the site.

...anyone taking any action on when this board flips from ‘everyone loving this newfound freedom’ to ‘everyone hating the hair-pulling, catfighting cesspool chaos while complaining it’s not *them*, it’s the *other guy*’? With some posters it’s looking like Lord of the Flies- Internet 2018 Edition and we’re not even a week into this.

Joe P.

Last edited:
SportsMeme22.png~original

I tried the other site but I got hit with a "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" page twice. So I'm probably done and hope my phone didnt contract an STD.

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT