ADVERTISEMENT

What is a “win” for Rutgers today?

I for one would love to see Rutgers beat Ohio today. But if I am being realistic Ohio will probably win.

So I won’t be pleased if Ohio beats RU, but certainly in that case I would rather see RU at least be competitive against Ohio. I still wouldn’t be happy, but that is better than getting steamrolled by Ohio for sure.

a win is scoring more pts.
I will feel better about program direction if we keep it competitive. realistically we are 2 yrs away from being in a tight game.
I
Iwill be pulling for biggest upset ever today as usual. but I don't feel like a win unless it happens.

You know, I stopped posting here, because this site is full of losers, wannabees, and a bunch of people who couldn't hold a football in their hands, for fear of breaking a nail.
So, for those posters who celebrate wins, when the team scores more points than the other team, I applaud you. It's the only way teams excel, and become better. You must expect the best outcome, and settle for nothing less!
Everyone else; it must be horrible to live your life celebrating mediocrity.
I'm out..........

Zero competitive spirit by these people. Probably never stepped on a field in their lives.

If Rutgers can lose by only 28 we should throw a parade

If Rutgers loses by 14 should we not get excited about the vast improvement of the team?

I'm giving them even more leeway than that. Lose by 28 and I think we should be celebrating.

no it doesnt actually. I have been a season ticket holder for both programs for 25 years. I do know that I see signs from Pikiell....see you can be bad..like they generally have been his first two years...sub 500 finishes and see the things that show progress...Big 10 tourney run...landing better players, having a top notch assistant staff. Where is that with Ash. You have to have some hope

your comment had zero to do with the topic, so its you that seems to have some issue about basketball fans vs football fans...just about all the hoops fan I know also have supported football for years, so you look like the fool for continuing to try and seperate them as you do every season.

Reactions: Rufaninga
blah blah blah

you talk about my response not being on topic?

Here was your response.

"scoring a touchdown on offense....114-0 last 2 years"

No one but a hater would bring up 114-0.. you know, I know it. You secretly enjoy failures of the football program and dwell upon them on this board.

the thread title is whats a win for Rutgers...yeah scoring a touchdown after going 114-0 the last 2 years is quite relevant to the discussion

58-0, 56-0, 52-3...there is a trend...still nothin says “winning” only the Punter had a good game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT