ADVERTISEMENT

When's the first game?

DVR is a Rutgers football fan's best friend.

When RU is on the road go out and have fun outdoors with your family. Come home and relax with your remote and the fast forward button. 2.5 hours+ of your life you get back.

Times are really bad when you ask a non interested family member to tell you (YES or NO) did Rutgers lose by more than 21.

If YES don't watch DVR
If NO watch DVR

Reactions: RUforester72

When RU is on the road go out and have fun outdoors with your family. Come home and relax with your remote and the fast forward button. 2.5 hours+ of your life you get back.

Times are really bad when you ask a non interested family member to tell you (YES or NO) did Rutgers lose by more than 21.

If YES don't watch DVR
If NO watch DVR
So what you're saying is you aren't watching another game all season

End of last year I reverted to that tactic.

I Had a 1 hour window between 230 and 330 this Saturday. I never caught up and finished because I aborted mission at 23-0.

Reactions: Scangg

If YES don't watch DVR
If NO watch DVR

I do the same thing!

Reactions: RUforester72
I used to travel 3000 miles every year to catch 1 if not 2 games during the Schiano era .When I moved back here I went religiously. Over the past 3 years I have become a Rutgers atheist.No more football. Hoops? There is hope. Not to win any championships necessarily but we are on the right trajectory .I I am sick of being part of a national joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT