ADVERTISEMENT

Where has Geo Been?

As others have said, Geo has his businesses to run. He makes plenty of time for Rutgers. He goes to games. The guy literally has his own Rutgers podcast. If you really cared about Geo's take, you would be listening to that. But you're just a troll. Geo has no obligation to post end of season thoughts here just like we have no obligation to take you seriously.
What's podcast title and where can you access it?

Reactions: RUDiddy777
What's podcast title and where can you access it?
It's called R U Listening. He collaborates with Austin Johnson on it. Its part of the "Beyond the Big 10" series. I would just search apple podcasts or any of the major platforms.

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
Also kind of ironic that so many have complained about former athletes not supporting the programs and people find a (dumb) reason to criticize the former athlete who is doing the more than any athlete not named Marco to advance RU sports.

To be more specific, he signed my RU basketball jersey, which also has autographs from Quincy Douby, Lance Thomas, Ace, and Dylan on it. It's for my personal enjoyment.

I liked your Mark Macon story. Man could we use his 3 point shooting next season.
I could see that being cool to have and hang, it's just strange to me when it's like a random piece of paper.
We could definitely use his ability at guard!

Also kind of ironic that so many have complained about former athletes not supporting the programs and people find a (dumb) reason to criticize the former athlete who is doing the more than any athlete not named Marco to advance RU sports.
If the Rutgers 1000 gave out a lifetime achievement award, he'd win.

It's called R U Listening. He collaborates with Austin Johnson on it. Its part of the "Beyond the Big 10" series. I would just search apple podcasts or any of the major platforms.
I found that on a search but wasn't sure if that was it. Thanks!

Reactions: RUshore99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT