ADVERTISEMENT

Where has Kbee been?

He was the Beatle Boy giving NIRH a run for 1st team DB during the election last year. I think he had hand surgery and has trouble posting now after wearing the skin off his palm watching reruns of HRC speeches.

It's really weird that you and @Caliknight think that @Kbee3 and @NotInRHouse are the same person. They're verifiably not even close to being the same person.

They sound nothing alike and post at totally different times, often about completely different topics. One's a young 30s lawyer, one's an older (retired?) guy who smokes weed on the reg.

But both have the same (ish) liberal views. Yep, same guy. Brilliant detective work.

The funny thing about this post is that you could have saved yourself the embarrassment of being wrong (again) and looking stupid (again) if you had simply bothered to read the thread.
Your response doesn't surprise me .

Seriously, unless I'm on his block, he hasn't posted when I look up his name since game#5 in the Yankee Houston series. That would be Oct.18th

A search shows that he has numerous posts on the CE board up to Oct 21. That's a week ago... maybe he's on vacation.

Of course, he is getting on in years...

A search shows that he has numerous posts on the CE board up to Oct 21. That's a week ago... maybe he's on vacation.

Of course, he is getting on in years...
SneakyHandsomeAssassinbug-mobile.jpg

iirc.. someone here used to have a signature quoting him from 2003 as saying Schiano was done, toast.

Now THAT was a funny sig! But was that a kbeee quote.. a treeman quote? I forget.

Those days are gone. They were gone from the moment I did a week in the hole for having a sig file that was a MrTV quote - about me.

What was Ralph's costume to the annual Racoon lodge halloween party?
The judges awarded Ed first prize for best costume, what was he wearing and what did the judges think he was?

Ed's was originally going as Francois Delabriowski… the designer of the sewers of France.

Reactions: SHUSource
We are both Italian and are fans of RU who wanted Flood gone.

Are we the same person?

I hope LoBro investigates. That's the real scandal here.

I am more like everything continental but Italian - Swiss being the proudest part of that heritage.

Still, bac should definitely investigate, after intensive consultation with his "offline" sources and analysis of RuFla's metrics.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Pretty sure Ralph was the man of the future? Ed came straight from an emergency call,and forget what they thought he was.

Pretty sure Ralph was the man of the future? Ed came straight from an emergency call,and forget what they thought he was.
Ralph was mistaken for a pinball machine, he was supposed to be a man from space.
Ed wore his sewer equipment and ironically won first prize as a man from space…lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT